Should they be removed .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    Leave them / it all there as reminders that it should never happen again....Stick a sign on them.... a red plaque would do the trick as opposed to a blue wan....telling the truth of who they were and what they / it stood for.....removing such statues and buildings only helps to hide past atrocities.....let them / it be named and shamed.....spat on and worse if ye fancy

Well said DTW lessons will not be learnt if we remove the past

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      So you want The USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc all kept but spat-on because they are monuments to Ethnic-Cleansing...
      People can do what they want.... Freedom of choice remember....The people will decide.....so ye keep tellin us.

Come the revolution Wolfie....yeah man.

Can just see it now........Citizen Quinn rofpmsl...

We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
        Well said DTW lessons will not be learnt if we remove the past

Comment

People can do what they want.... Freedom of choice remember....The people will decide.....so ye keep tellin us.

Come the revolution Wolfie....yeah man.

Can just see it now........Citizen Quinn rofpmsl...

Citizen Quinn...rotfpmsl....

Comment

Citizen Quinn...rotfpmsl....
            So you like the spitting bit.........

where are you starting from...?
            Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

So you like the spitting bit.........where are you starting from...?
              Never said I like anything....repeated you an yer 'The ppl will decide" so if they wanna spit on statues that's THEIR CHOICE innih ?.
              Nuttin te do wit me eh ?. You'll haveta spih on yerself coz doz no sgts about....

Comment

Never said I like anything....repeated you an yer 'The ppl will decide" so if they wanna spit on statues that's THEIR CHOICE innih ?.
                Nuttin te do wit me eh ?. You'll haveta spih on yerself coz doz no sgts about....
                S0 you post about spitting on things then say it has nothing to do with you....

MUDDEROFJASYSES...What are you actually on about.....

Remember.....You say you don't believe in freedom of choice.........

I am a citizen.....of the Republic of Ireland but domicile in the UK...

Comment

S0 you post about spitting on things then say it has nothing to do with you....

MUDDEROFJASYSES...What are you actually on about.....

Remember.....You say you don't believe in freedom of choice.........

I am a citizen.....of the Republic of Ireland but domicile in the UK...
                  If ppl wanna spit n worse on statues n buildins Thats their choice....none of my beeswax :-)

Comment

If ppl wanna spit n worse on statues n buildins Thats their choice....none of my beeswax :-)
                    An nunna yurs either.....so dont try the oul holier than thou sheeite

Comment

An nunna yurs either.....so dont try the oul holier than thou sheeite
                      Not me...I don't care what people do with or on statues and monuments.....

It is you who wants to spit on them......

Then give all our money away to the Moselle Valley wallahs......You area strange human being indeed....

Did you seek help for your problem yet...?

Comment

Not me...I don't care what people do with or on statues and monuments.....

It is you who wants to spit on them......

Then give all our money away to the Moselle Valley wallahs......You area strange human being indeed....

Did you seek help for your problem yet...?
                        Why you no wrissen I no say oi wanna spit....oi say let ppl spit if dey wanna spit...p or poo on dey stat yous....its nunna my beeswax.....and certainly none of yurs.....the ppl will decide......free choice an all dat crap.

Comment

Why you no wrissen I no say oi wanna spit....oi say let ppl spit if dey wanna spit...p or poo on dey stat yous....its nunna my beeswax.....and certainly none of yurs.....the ppl will decide......free choice an all dat crap.

Now you are deciding what is and what not is my business......you must be the Biggest Brussels follower of all time........''You just can't help yourself''....

Comment

Now you are deciding what is and what not is my business......you must be the Biggest Brussels follower of all time........''You just can't help yourself''....
                            Well YOU dont decide..the PPL decide.....its called Freedom of Choice and now you wanna stop that....

Comment

Well YOU dont decide..the PPL decide.....its called Freedom of Choice and now you wanna stop that....

Not me.....You are giving the orders without any authority whatsoever.....You just can't help it because you are a Brussels automaton.......

I don't vote as it is my right to choose.....You want to punish me for that.....You are a very strange human being but I believe Brussels has a lot to do with that............

Comment

Not me.....You are giving the orders without any authority whatsoever.....You just can't help it because you are a Brussels automaton.......

I don't vote as it is my right to choose.....You want to punish me for that.....You are a very strange human being but I believe Brussels has a lot to do with that............
                                NaNa your the Freedom Of Choice man round here.....youre the Wolfie of Suffolk...an its no folk in good......the poor Suff of Olk.....should be allowed to spit on dor stat uze if dey want....whoo yu te say dey cant.....what happened te "the ppl will decide" now then eh........how fickle can wan get.....

Comment

Working...
                                X