X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    Rasta night a few years ago...
    dread ful .....
    in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
      dread ful .....
      LOL...Kin awful the day after....
      Here Part II 1967.....
      Attached Files
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

before and after...I shoudnta had that last pint!!....we met to watch that football match on telly at 3oclock on sat afternoon, never saw a kick of the ball ,nattering and reminiscing and drinkin. I ended up in bemont ? hosp , ct scan on the brain /head kept in overnight [what was left of it] flew back to oz two hours after the zombie pic was taken in me sis house, fifteen stiches back and front. was treated like a vip by aer lingus and british airways.they must have thought I was returning from Iraq, its a story I`d have to tell over a drink too much to type.....the wife wont let me travel to Dublin by meself again[it was my 60th]. noel can ye drop the size, I can hardly look at it me self.....life long friends there...the`ve got a lot of scary stories themselves , some of them were headlines at one time,say no more, salt of the earth.
        Attached Files

Comment

before and after...I shoudnta had that last pint!!....we met to watch that football match on telly at 3oclock on sat afternoon, never saw a kick of the ball ,nattering and reminiscing and drinkin. I ended up in bemont ? hosp , ct scan on the brain /head kept in overnight [what was left of it] flew back to oz two hours after the zombie pic was taken in me sis house, fifteen stiches back and front. was treated like a vip by aer lingus and british airways.they must have thought I was returning from Iraq, its a story I`d have to tell over a drink too much to type.....the wife wont let me travel to Dublin by meself again[it was my 60th]. noel can ye drop the size, I can hardly look at it me self.....life long friends there...the`ve got a lot of scary stories themselves , some of them were headlines at one time,say no more, salt of the earth.
          Kinell Cos, I'm laughin me booulox off here lookin at the state a ya....that looks very serious ffs....some run ashore that one....ye don't want te be goin home too often after dat experience.....and jayziz will ye watch the company ye keep....the feckers id getcha inta trouble.....
          Attached Files

Comment

Shep Woolley was a POGI in the mob during my time but I never met him while he was in....He lives near me now and became great mates...and we meet up regularly for a pint and some music....

When we lost the great maritime folk hero Cyril Tawney in 2005, Shep inherited the mantle as foremost RN maritime folkie singer songwriter.....
            He's ours and he's the cats pyjamas....I'm sure you will love his stuff Cos.....

This one is live at a Raleigh reunion....he talks about all the pubs on the strip.......This song was a second one in the RDP (Run Down Period) mode, and he made a great job of it.

My all time fave of Sheps is his self penned "Down By The Dockyard Wall" a beautiful ballad and a once in a lifetime song in the Ralf McTell "Streets of London" style. Listen here = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNZwJvJRmuA

have a listed to this one and then there's a load of other stuff on you tube..enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfvOQ1QGT9E
            Attached Files

Comment

Cosmo im not surprised your wife wont let you out hahhaa

Comment

I dropped by my daughters yesterday and the big excitement was the drama queen had had a tooth removed by the dentist..for pain and suffering and being brave shed figured the tooth fairy at least should fork out $25 for the tooth...the tooth fairy was in the process of trying to cut a deal..

which all totally reminded me of eamonn getting his first extraction when he was 3....it was during his rainboot love affair time...so we had to bring the rain boots with us...and he wore them thro the procedure and in fact every visit to the dentist for as long as he could fit in the boots..and then we had to buy him a pair exactly the same for all other visits lol..
                Attached Files

Comment

the look of terror on the poor childs face lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                    Willie discovered his musical talent....Him & the cat sound like a pretty good duo....

My grandson playing his New standup bass..

Which reminds me of socks....My mother would arise from her death bed if she knew the state of both their socks......whats with these people who are related to me....we can afford socks..

Great picture MK Never mind about the socks, put it down to artistic eccentricity

Comment

hahahaa yes lol..cept it gets a bit wearing trying to take photos from the knees up hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                        the look of terror on the poor childs face lol
                        First time eze ever been quiet eh ?.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                          First time eze ever been quiet eh ?.
                          Me tinks his grandmudder should have her dentures removed under local,or with a pliers
                          I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

hes never this quiet..nor does he ever look quite that terrified hehee..

feck off tommie me teeth are all my own...

Comment

taken by the man on the bridge, walkin round waitin for a flight to London [sisters Clapham flat] after the wedding ,was a double wedding my sister let us 'bunk' in with her as we were broke. after the 'send off' at the grovenor at fiveish all we could do was get a fish and chips and go to the movies to kill time, stroll around , get an ice cream'cornet' from cafollas, bus to the airport and fly off at midnight.....still payn for that bill by the way!!! 1970.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by cosmo; 18-06-2017, 06:03 AM.

Comment

taken by the man on the bridge, walkin round waitin for a flight to London [sisters Clapham flat] after the wedding ,was a double wedding my sister let us 'bunk' in with her as we were broke. after the 'send off' at the grovenor at fiveish all we could do was get a fish and chips and go to the movies to kill time, stroll around , get an ice cream'cornet' from cafollas, bus to the airport and fly off at midnight.....still payn for that bill by the way!!! 1970.

same week and forty odd years later........noel do your reducing job please.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X