Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And at the next election the Irish gobshits will vote for him

Comment

Using " child abuse " claims to smear 2 separate people . A document revealed last night which stated that the present commissioner demanded to be kept up to speed with anything to do with people of " notoriety " .....so it's 1 of 2 scenarios , 1] they don't give a shite what she demands , 2] a bare face liar .

Either way shes screwed , or should be .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
        Using " child abuse " claims to smear 2 separate people . A document revealed last night which stated that the present commissioner demanded to be kept up to speed with anything to do with people of " notoriety " .....so it's 1 of 2 scenarios , 1] they don't give a shite what she demands , 2] a bare face liar .

Either way shes screwed , or should be .
        Would you screw her

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
          Would you screw her
          Never say never Rasher ....... , also , i'm on the wrong side of 29 to be playing hard to get .
          Last edited by Twobob; 15-02-2017, 02:43 PM.

Comment

It would appear that the ex Garda Commissioner has some questions to answer , as 3 public profile people state that he made remarks [ individually ] regarding Sgt McCabe .

Comment

It would appear that the ex Garda Commissioner has some questions to answer , as 3 public profile people state that he made remarks [ individually ] regarding Sgt McCabe .
              The best one is the Attorney General, first as a Labour nominated AG she gets to stay on in the FG/Indo government which is unusual. Then Enda gives her a goodbye gift of an appointment as a Judge to the Court of Appeal. The cabinet apparently discussed her appointment while she was in the room . Three other people had to apply to Judicial Appointments Advisory Board but not the AG.

Nothing out of Ross because he gets his Garda station. All politics is local politics in Ireland it seems even with the great crusading windbag that Shane Ross has turned out to be.

Enda seems to have had a rather close working relationship with this woman who seems to be one of the few people who actually knows what happened between Kenny and Callinan.

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                The best one is the Attorney General, first as a Labour nominated AG she gets to stay on in the FG/Indo government which is unusual. Then Enda gives her a goodbye gift of an appointment as a Judge to the Court of Appeal. The cabinet apparently discussed her appointment while she was in the room . Three other people had to apply to Judicial Appointments Advisory Board but not the AG.

Nothing out of Ross because he gets his Garda station. All politics is local politics in Ireland it seems even with the great crusading windbag that Shane Ross has turned out to be.

Enda seems to have had a rather close working relationship with this woman who seems to be one of the few people who actually knows what happened between Kenny and Callinan.
                Nice to see the shite don't change colour ....no matter which arse it comes out of .

Comment

Garda whistleblower Maurice McCabe is in line to receive €5million from the State for destroying his good name, senior legal sources revealed.

The payout – one of the biggest of its kind – is compensation for the decade of sustained abuse that was perpetrated against him.

Dublin Live understands the €5million payout will be separate to any other damages the whistleblower might later receive.
                  The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

He deserves every penny But I hope we don't pay Callinans legal costs

Comment

Do you know i think he would give up the millions to have a life he should have had...money will never make this man

Comment

Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                        He deserves every penny But I hope we don't pay Callinans legal costs
                        That's locked into his contract I think .

Comment

That's locked into his contract I think .
                          I would imagine the shoe is on the other foot now and its Callinan who is living a life of shame

Comment

I would imagine the shoe is on the other foot now and its Callinan who is living a life of shame

He is a shame, to the forces of law and order and to humanity itself. He deserves everything he gets. Personally I would lock him away.

Comment

I see him out walking in Drumcondra in his tracksuit and earphones in probably listening to what's being said about him. The Gardai in general don't support Sgt. McCabe because he broke the "Omerta"

Comment

Working...
                              X