This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmerdale

lol at Nikhil: "I've got a surprise for you Gennie. You're a bit plumper than
    you used to be so I've booked you into a 2-week bootcamp at the gym"....
    are men really that tactless??

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    lol at Nikhil: "I've got a surprise for you Gennie. You're a bit plumper than
    you used to be so I've booked you into a 2-week bootcamp at the gym"....
    are men really that tactless??
    Maybe there is an antenatal clinic at the bootcamp. LoL
    I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
    Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Do they still have the same signature tune? Played on an oboe or something similar.
      Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

They have but played on one of them keyboards of old

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
          They have but played on one of them keyboards of old
          What like a harpsichord??
          Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by boxman View Post
            Do they still have the same signature tune? Played on an oboe or something similar.
            I think that was when it was Emmerdale Farm. I used to watch it with me mammy.
            'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
              I think that was when it was Emmerdale Farm. I used to watch it with me mammy.
              Is it not Emmerdale Farm anymore did they sell the farm? EEC butter mountain problems perhaps?
              Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by boxman View Post
                Is it not Emmerdale Farm anymore did they sell the farm? EEC butter mountain problems perhaps?
                It's just Emmerdale now. I don't watch it, but I don't think there's even a farm anymore. Anytime I get a glimpse of it it seems that the cast are all in a pub.
                'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

It's just Emmerdale now. I don't watch it, but I don't think there's even a farm anymore. Anytime I get a glimpse of it it seems that the cast are all in a pub.
                  Yes all those soaps seem to end up like that, saves on set design I expect.
                  Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

The name was changed to Emmerdale in the early 90s I think, following
                    the notorious plane crash on the village (which incited much criticism over
                    its resemblance to Lockerbie.) The village was previously known as Beckindale and was changed in an attempt I believe to shift the focus from
                    farming to village life generally and update it a bit. There is still a farm
                    in the programme called Butlers which is owned by the Barton family.

Comment

Chas is in the you know what now,caught cheating with her nieces fella,tut tut.What are the women like in that village? Edna will be the next to get them off

Comment

All Emmerdale fans listen in,its on tonight 7oc utv and 8oc tv3,are ye there Katie?

Comment

Originally posted by paudge View Post
                          All Emmerdale fans listen in,its on tonight 7oc utv and 8oc tv3,are ye there Katie?
                          I am, thanks for the reminder!

Comment

Was enjoyng the Ashley storyline,hope they get back to it soon,and Sak too,must drop in to visit him in the hospital

Comment

God yis are sad bunch!!!
                              It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X