Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jo was the second ex wife to turn up in Carrigstown.Renee will complete the hattrick when she reappears next week.Wouldn't be surprised if she got back with Christy a bit down the line.

Comment

I wish someone would cop on to Mad Lucy.
      'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Its just a matter of time Rashers,just a matter of time.

Comment

I thought Dermish was looking a bit longingly after Jo last night. The fire might be about to reignite there.

Have to love oul Cass though... he reminds me of meself.

Comment

Sorry Rashers but Jo was only back for a short stay,she's back down the country again but cheer up,she's gonna turn up again.Its about time Dolores stopped being so gullible regards Lucy.Lucy has her wrapped around her little finger,just a few make believe tears and Dolores runs after her leaving Pete standing there with his mouth open,but she's gotta catch on sometime.Dolores's son is just as bad believing everything out of Lucy's mouth but theres an excuse for him,he's getting his leg over so he's not thinking with his head.

Comment

Originally posted by paudge View Post
              Sorry Rashers but Jo was only back for a short stay,she's back down the country again but cheer up,she's gonna turn up again.Its about time Dolores stopped being so gullible regards Lucy.Lucy has her wrapped around her little finger,just a few make believe tears and Dolores runs after her leaving Pete standing there with his mouth open,but she's gotta catch on sometime.Dolores's son is just as bad believing everything out of Lucy's mouth but theres an excuse for him,he's getting his leg over so he's not thinking with his head.
              Someone should give Wayne a slap in the head to wake him up to reality.

Comment

Now that Bob and Louie's ex are housemates do you think there might be a bit of slap and tickle in the air?

Comment

Louie and the ex shared a tender kiss the other night,will it lead anywhere? The Cass storyline was dragged out a bit,Paul should have kicked him out sooner.Lucy getting really dirty, now she's going after Petes son,whats the story with her? She got rid of Pete from Dolores's life and she got back in the house with her. Does she fancy Dolores,wants her all to herself? Thats the way I'm starting to think. No sign of Renee yet,thought she would have turned up by now.I'm betting Christy still has feelings for her.

Comment

Very annoyed with rte, no Fair City tonight.The olympics are over now so theres no excuse for not showing it.Wouldn't mind if they showed a double esisode to make it up to us but no,no chance of that.Think I'll write to my local td,wish I could remember his name.

Comment

Is this Mad Lucy storyline ever going to come to a climax? Its starting to bore me now.

Comment

Ya gotta admit Rashers Mad Lucy really turned the tables on Pete and his son on Thursday night,great move.Feel sorry for poor Pete but the son is some idiot,look where he's landed poor Pete now.

Comment

Ya gotta admit Rashers Mad Lucy really turned the tables on Pete and his son on Thursday night,great move.Feel sorry for poor Pete but the son is some idiot,look where he's landed poor Pete now.
                          The son is an airhead. But remembering that Lucy escaped from a home and more lately blackmailed her consultant for not turning her in.... I see a bad end ahead for Lucy.... and can hardly wait.

Remember she has to keep the lies going every time she opens her gob... anyone else in the story needs to come up with the truth only once, and then Lucy is banjaxed.

Still, it must be said the actress is playing the part very well... she frightens the bejiziz outta me!

Comment

Rashers,did you watch the people's awards last night? Your lovely Jo from Fair City was a presenter,She looked fab.Dont forget to look in tonight,8oc,dont think you'll see Jo,have to settle for Mad Lucy.

Comment

Rashers,did you watch the people's awards last night? Your lovely Jo from Fair City was a presenter,She looked fab.Dont forget to look in tonight,8oc,dont think you'll see Jo,have to settle for Mad Lucy.
                              Oh no! I missed me darlin' Jo.... I'm heartbroken!!

Come back Jo, all is forgiven... don't pay any heed to what that Dermish fella says.

Comment

Off to Carrigstown tonight,think its just you and me Rashers,we gotta keep the flag flying.I am enjoying the Pete-Lucy storyline but its needs to be speeded up somewhat.Pete should be shown to be getting the upperhand,backing Lucy up a bit,so far its very onesided.Pauls midlife crisis is a bit weak,that storyline needs an injection too,getting bit tired with Bob endlessly stirring the shit for Carol and Louie.When Renee finally makes her reappearance she might take Bob's mind off his shitstirring,think both he and Christy will be looking to get back with her.

Comment

Working...
                                X