This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dinny View Post
    Sandra the blond girl who worked as a hairdresser in the show...is married to my nephew
    Larry Traynor production manager recently retired is my 1st cousin

Comment

I know a girl who is married to a man who is a brother of a girl whose second cousint twice removed plays somebody in Fair City......
      It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
        I know a girl who is married to a man who is a brother of a girl whose second cousint twice removed plays somebody in Fair City......
        LOL!!!

Thanks for that... I needed a laugh.
        'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
          LOL!!!

Thanks for that... I needed a laugh.
          Glad you had a laugh......Gods know I need one too at this time.....
          It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
            Glad you had a laugh......Gods know I need one too at this time.....
            Bad time?

Comment

Wayne Malloy is played by Victor Burke. I like Tommy's brother Luke played by Liam Heffernan.Remember him as Blackie in Glenroe many moons ago?

Comment

Opps,somebody got in before me with above info.I knew a girl who was a regular on the show,so there

Comment

Meant regular EXTRA. Aw here,gonna take a break.

Comment

Anyone know what happened to Rita,Bela's wife? Is the actress Jean Costello who played her ill in real life? or did they just drop her from the show? Usually if an actor\actress gets ill we read it in the papers but I haven't read anything about Jean,find it a bit odd,its like things are been hushed up.

Comment

as far as I can remember she is ill in real life

Comment

Originally posted by paudge View Post
                        Anyone know what happened to Rita,Bela's wife? Is the actress Jean Costello who played her ill in real life? or did they just drop her from the show? Usually if an actor\actress gets ill we read it in the papers but I haven't read anything about Jean,find it a bit odd,its like things are been hushed up.
                        I hear she had a stroke.

Does anyone think that Dermish (as they call him in FC) will get back with Jo?

An old still from Fair City.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Yeah Rashers I think Dermot wiil get back with the missus Jo.Isn't the actress who plays her on maternity leave? She's gonna be back and Dermot will take her back,watch this space

Comment

Christys ex,Renee is set to make a comeback to Carrigstown next week.Will she stir up old feelings for Christy and Bob too? That Lucy one is getting to me the way she's blackening poor Pete.I thought Dolores had her number but Lucy has her confused,doesn't know what to believe and Lucy has Wayne in the palm of her hand,he'd believe her if she said mass.Think thats the best storyline going on in Fair City at the moment. Hope Don Baker becomes a regular,he's popped in and out,probably couldn't commit to a regular spot what with his music gigs.

Comment

Rashers you must be over the moon,the woman you love is back in Carrigstown.Last night Jo returned to Fair City.Gotta say she looks great,think Dermot will forgive her little lapse of concentration with Tommy and take her back,might take a while longer though.

Comment

Originally posted by paudge View Post
                                Rashers you must be over the moon,the woman you love is back in Carrigstown.Last night Jo returned to Fair City.Gotta say she looks great,think Dermot will forgive her little lapse of concentration with Tommy and take her back,might take a while longer though.
                                I'm delira that me darlin' Jo is back. I hope that Dermish fella keeps his distance.

Comment

Working...
                                X