McGregor v Mayweather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    Of course he did....wouldn't I.....wouldn't you ?. It's how they collect their pay packets lol.....rather them than me.
    I would not, DTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
      I would not, DTW.
      Fair doos...., we're all different.
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

I think seeing someone boxing another person in the face is horrible....don't know why it's called a sport at all. What's even worse is seeing females getting into a boxing ring together to bash each other up....yuck!

Comment

Thats sexiest L.O.L.

Comment

I caught some of "Off the Ball" the other night. They were saying that McGregor corner had incorrectly laced up his gloves. A experienced Irish Boxing coach had volunteered to help him out in his prep for the fight but McGregor was happy with his MAA team who had next to zero boxing experience.

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
              I think seeing someone boxing another person in the face is horrible....don't know why it's called a sport at all. What's even worse is seeing females getting into a boxing ring together to bash each other up....yuck!
              Must admit it is a grisly.business........mind you the art is to avoid getting caught......most watch to see that skill played out.......obviously the one who gets caught least wins......but I underststand your take and yes we all whince when someone gets a hard box in the face.....though compared to dog fighting..... or cock fighting for that matter....I'd accept boxing every time......

Is it a sport. ? ....difficult one.....but I'd say not.....watching two humans intent on knocking the stuffing out of one another. .....can hardly be termed sporting....though millions wouldnt agree......And though two women doing the same thing is more unusual it is equally as grisly. ..if not a bit more.
              We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Working...
              X