Grandchild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    Twobob joins the Grandparents section , 1st timer , now sadly won't be able to hold her till mid December as she was born in Australia today .
    Well done to all concerned TB.....The "Bob a job" worked so
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
      Well done to all concerned TB.....The "Bob a job" worked so
      Many thanks Dinny , Cosmo , Rasher , Katie .... another page in life reveals its self .

Comment

Twobob joins the Grandparents section , 1st timer , now sadly won't be able to hold her till mid December as she was born in Australia today .
        Congrats Twobob , looking forward to Christmas I'd say !!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
          Congrats Twobob , looking forward to Christmas I'd say !!
          Thanks Bo ......oh yeah to be sure , the manageress got a head start on me , she headed down to that neck of the woods Sunday gone , I lost on the toss of a coin .

Comment

awwww the excitement .....i can imagine...listen theres nothing as exciting as a first grandchild.........except the 2nd 3rd 4th etc etc hahaha....ya shoulda fixed that coin toss lol...

any photos yet??? shes so fricking tiny lol....and has a beautiful name....x0x

Comment

congratulations Twobob, that's great news.
              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                congratulations Twobob, that's great news.
                Thanks Suzie .......MKM , me not know how to do that , must sort that out .

Comment

hahaha TB lol....your a good granddad lol....now wheres the bloomin photos is this child going to be getting married before we see a photo of her..

Comment

His christmas's are going to change drastically id say Bo hahahhaa...hes going to be broke.....these kids are expensive as im sure you well know hahhahahaa.......you had to get THREE swings already hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                      His christmas's are going to change drastically id say Bo hahahhaa...hes going to be broke.....these kids are expensive as im sure you well know hahhahahaa.......you had to get THREE swings already hehe
                      One of them moved out this week to live in their new house ( 3 minutes away ) but we still have the twins here for a few more years at least .I feel for Twobob in that respect . Still , there's always Facetime .

Comment

awwww poor grandad Bo...im sure you miss the little Mr lol...but hey 3 mins away..he might as well be living with you.....our daughter bought a house 7 mins away....we drove it...timed it.its exactly 7 mins no matter what way you look at it.....but she manages to be here all the time and gets from A to B in less than 3 mins flat hahahhaa im not complaining..im just surprised..ben facetimes us at night to go over and read him a story or watch a show with him haha...and we do

christmas will certainly be exciting in TBs house

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                          jayziz ye sure know how te rub it in....
                          We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

well with the world about to end....we cant go to heaven with sins on our souls hahaa gotta tell it like it is..

grandkids could bankrupt ya in 5 mins flat

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                              One of them moved out this week to live in their new house ( 3 minutes away ) but we still have the twins here for a few more years at least .I feel for Twobob in that respect . Still , there's always Facetime .
                              our grandson is with us nearly nineteen years.... they are building a house at the moment...moving in dec/jan...that just leaves ..one more son and his wife to move out and I`ll be able to watch my own t.v.
                              in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                                our grandson is with us nearly nineteen years.... they are building a house at the moment...moving in dec/jan...that just leaves ..one more son and his wife to move out and I`ll be able to watch my own t.v.
                                It wont be worth it now Cosmo , there's never anything decent on these days .

Comment

Working...
                                X