Redwater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redwater

Anyone watching? I wasn't intending to as it was billed as a spin-off from Eastenders, which I don't watch, featuring Kat and Alfie who really used to annoy me when I did watch it. However for lack of anything else to watch on BBC iplayer I gave it a go. Kat and Alfie still annoy me and I think it would have been better without them, but it wasn't at all what I was expecting, much better.....will tune in again for the next episode.

I am watching it, forgot about the spin off, so far it is ok, murder/drowning was not what I expected

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
      I am watching it, forgot about the spin off, so far it is ok, murder/drowning was not what I expected
      no, me neither! My screen was so dark at the beginning that I didn't realise the people in the boating accident were eaten by a whale until I read the reviews lol
      The guy she thought was the son was only meant to be 33 so must have been really young when his daughter was born, don't know if that was an oversight on the part of the writers.......

Comment

just what Kat needs!!! a psycho son

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
          just what Kat needs!!! a psycho son
          That's if he is the son.....could be a red herring......she might have been right about the other guy. There's more to this than meets the eye; what's the story with the orange juice? And that old granny has a few secrets.........

Comment

Working...
          X