Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to bus routes!!

Hi all

I was on the no 150 bus today to my mam's & picked up a leaflet relating to Dublin bus's Network direct programme. The 150 will be traveling on the no 121 route to town from Sunday on as part of the new programme. The no 121 will be withdrawn & anyone in cabra will have to use the 120 or 122 buses to town etc.

See more info on where the 150 will be
    UP THE DUBS!!!

I seen this on dublin buses site last week Suzie.The 150 will still come through Crumlin Village and turn at the star and travell down Kildare Road on to south circular and down Clanbrasiller into Fleet Street. It will be handy for me and they say there will be one every 10 minutes at peak times.

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
      I seen this on dublin buses site last week Suzie.The 150 will still come through Crumlin Village and turn at the star and travell down Kildare Road on to south circular and down Clanbrasiller into Fleet Street. It will be handy for me and they say there will be one every 10 minutes at peak times.
      It will be handy for mam if she wants to visit her godmother on clonmacnoise road or to go to St bernadettes church. The 150 first came outs the little Imps in 1994 & were very frequent during the week & I have always found them reliable at times !! We might yet bump into one another on one of them buses lol.
      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

what is the full route of the 122?? i know it goes into cabra..last time i was there i took it from city centre to ratoath road....it was the best tour of dublin i ever got....high up in the bus..front seat unobstructed view of dublin......im thinking of taking the full tour this time hehe..

Comment

the 122 goes from the navan road over to Drimnagh via Camden Street South Circular, Dolphins Barn

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
            Hi all

I was on the no 150 bus today to my mam's & picked up a leaflet relating to Dublin bus's Network direct programme. The 150 will be traveling on the no 121 route to town from Sunday on as part of the new programme. The no 121 will be withdrawn & anyone in cabra will have to use the 120 or 122 buses to town etc.

See more info on where the 150 will be
            Thanks for that susieq

Comment

oh great jeanie..thanks.....im doing the whole tour hehehe..you know the time i was on the 122 it was the first time in my entire life i was on a dublin bus, not in a rush...and able to look out and appreciate going thro the various places and it was so enjoyable...

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                oh great jeanie..thanks.....im doing the whole tour hehehe..you know the time i was on the 122 it was the first time in my entire life i was on a dublin bus, not in a rush...and able to look out and appreciate going thro the various places and it was so enjoyable...
                this would be a good one if you get a nice day you can hop on at off at the different places
                Dublin's favourite Open Top Sightseeing Tour on the Green DoDublin bus. Highest rated hop-on hop-off city tour in Dublin. Visit Dublin's best sites such as Guinness Storehouse and Kilmainham Gaol. Over 30 stops. Live commentary. Book Online.

Comment

30 years since the 81 ceased service to Clonmacnoise rd http://www.dublinbus.cc/81bus.htm
                  UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                    30 years since the 81 ceased service to Clonmacnoise rd http://www.dublinbus.cc/81bus.htm

Playing on those hills was great fun while waiting for the Bus engine to start up and dim the lights...that was our cue to run before Man started shouting...
                    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                      Playing on those hills was great fun while waiting for the Bus engine to start up and dim the lights...that was our cue to run before Man started shouting...
                      Was that on Bangor Rd Joe? ?
                      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Hi ALL

The no 17 was taken over by Go ahead about two months ago. For anyone that still lives in Crumlin the no 18 route will be taken on by Go Ahead on Sunday 24th March 2019. See here
                        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X