X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Night All.

Sleep Well!
    Last edited by bojangles; 24-02-2022, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bang Bang View Post
      Good Night All.

Sleep Well!
      night night xx

Comment

I have to go to bed; I'm ken ackered.

Talk tomorrow.

Night all.
        Gatsby

Caesar et erat forti, Brutus et sum iam, Caesar sic in omnibus, Brutus sic intram.

Comment

Morning all off to work
          talk later
          enjoy the day

Comment

Good Morning to everybody!
            Last edited by bojangles; 24-02-2022, 09:38 PM.

Comment

G'day all hope you are settling in well
              Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Mornin all and Rhonda.....its a horrible ...wet....dark...miserable day in Dublin.....ok to upload a foto.....go to post reply....then go to advanced...scroll down to manage attachments....go to browse.....click on the foto u want.....then click upload.....and then submit reply.....though I thought u uploaded some before.....anyhow hi to ya....x...
                It is what it is.

Comment

Good morning all,

Looks like yukkie oul weather outside. But it's okay for me cos the doc told me yesterday to stay indoors for a couple of days.

Rhonda, why not open a free photobucket account? You can upload all your photos to it, even orgnising them into albums so you know where to find particular ones, and it's so easy to use.

Aside from it's use on forums such as this, if anything ever went wrong with your computer and stuff was lost at least your photos would be safe there.

If you'd like help with it just let me know and I'll give you a dig out.
                  'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Brondit
                    Thanks Rashers, I opened a Photobucket account last week after reading a post (I think it may even have been yours), now all I have to do is figure it all out.
                    Okay, next thing I suggest is making a new folder on your desktop (right click on a blank part of the desktop and choose New Folder) Copy and paste a few photos into that.

Then open Photobucket. See where it says upload? Just click on that and then it'll allow you to browse your computer for your photos. Find the new folder and upoad just one photo (just to get the hang of it).

After the photo uploads you'll be given the option to tag it. I never bother. I just click on Return to album.

Now you'll see a thumbnail of your photo. Under it will be some codes. Copy the bottom code which starts with [img then paste that code into a post here. Bingo... it's done. Go on, give it a try.

Later you can use the bulk uploader in Photobucket to upload all of your photos at once.

Give it a go.
                    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Rhonda I hope u get ur fotobucket organised....thanks to u Rashers I have mine all set up.....with the help of me son....Its great....
                      It is what it is.

Comment

sorry im tired off to bed so....
                        [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by khaleduz View Post
                          sorry im tired off to bed so....
                          [IMG][/IMG]
                          Nite khal.

Comment

nite khaleduz sleep well

Comment

Good night everyone early start tomorrow Rohan (eldest son) going to hospital for operation on his knee

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post

Good night everyone early start tomorrow Rohan (eldest son) going to hospital for operation on his knee
                                Goodnight, Val. Hope everything goes well for Rohan.
                                Gatsby

Caesar et erat forti, Brutus et sum iam, Caesar sic in omnibus, Brutus sic intram.

Comment

Working...
                                X