No announcement yet.

Drama Series Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so finished the season last night....wowow.....loved it..back to searching again lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
      "Collateral" a new 4 part drama looks promising it's starting tomorrow Monday at 9pm on BBC2....it's about a young man murdered on his way to an address to deliver a pizza .......he turns out to be a Syrian Refugee who police believe has been murdered on purpose.......staring the wonderful Carey Mulligan
      Watched "Collateral" over the last couple of nights.....I was disappointed with the series....acting is good and Carey Mulligan is always very watchable...but I found my mind wandering watching it .....so many stereotypical characters ....and the main villain gets away in the end.....which seems to be the in thing in crime series now
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• yes i agree ....watched it the other night....were watching the new Marcella theres 3 on netflicks from the new season have to wait till next week for the next one lol....i prefer to binge watch

Comment

• anyone watched Janet King? its an australian series....we binged watched the first season last night and really enjoyed it...going to head into the 2nd season tonight....would totally recommend.

Comment

• OK .....who has watched Breaking Bad again?

Comment

• i saw it twice....one time with willie and then with grandson #1 i loved it....are you enjoying it

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Rossiter View Post
                OK .....who has watched Breaking Bad again?
                Wasn't as good as I expected.....didn't really like any of the characters......but still watched the whole series

Comment

• watch janet king...guaranteed to hit the spot

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                    watch janet king...guaranteed to hit the spot
                    The name is enough to put me off

Comment

• Watched the whole of Breaking Bad again recently .....it gave us some of the greatest music again ....e.g.

A Horse With No NameOn the first part of the journey, I was looking at all the life. There were plants and birds. and rocks and things, There was sand and hi...

Comment

• dinny your going to be really sorry you missed this series....its one of the best ive seen ever..its a legal drama series...murders you name it lol....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                          dinny your going to be really sorry you missed this series....its one of the best ive seen ever..its a legal drama series...murders you name it lol....
                          It's not on terrestrial tv.....so can't watch it

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                            actually scrap that......got halfway through episode 4 an thought what the f.ck am i doing? utter tripe, i'd give it a miss dinny.
                            Watched "Requiem"......I enjoyed it but it could have been done in 3 episodes ...it was very long winded at times.....found it a bit obvious which people in the village were involved ...but they all got their comeuppance in the end

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                              Also starting tonight is Trauma on ITV. Both Collateral and Trauma feature Boxman lookalike John Simm..........
                              Watched "Trauma" during the week.....enjoyed it , I like anything John Simm is in. the guy seems to be ageless , hardly changed at all in twenty years...only difference seems to be his greying hair.....we was very good playing the grieving father's who's son died in the operating theatre, after getting stabbed by a fellow student.......would recommend

Comment

• oh saw trauma ......it was pretty good..

Comment

Working...
                                X