No announcement yet.

Drama Series Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this the one based on the space ship?? i tried to watch it but gave up after about 20 mins lol..maybe i'll try again..what do you think of it

Comment

• i tried to look for keeping faith the other day...no luck on our netflicks.... did you end up liking it? you were originally a bit on the fence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        i tried to look for keeping faith the other day...no luck on our netflicks.... did you end up liking it? you were originally a bit on the fence.
        no, was too slow, only got halfway through the 2nd episode

Comment

• did ya watch witnesses? saw it this week..its very good..but subtitled

Comment

did ya watch witnesses? saw it this week..its very good..but subtitled
            Helen "Modus" is good .....watched series 2....this week......About the first woman president of USA......she goes missing on a state visit to Sweden....
            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Going to search it now ^5

Comment

• With some experience ....seriously... The Americans is a really great series.....going into its final session....if you have not watched this slow burner then you have really missed a cracker !

Comment

• oh god i watched it...but it almost drove me round the blinking bend...specially the daughters antics.....and when he married yer wan.....but having said this the last season is due out soon isnt it? so i will watch it..

my favorite serious a generally nordic ones.....albeit most are subtitled...the best american series i remember seeing were run offs of the swedish ones....

Comment

• I just found modua....and theres season 2 which is new...omg im so excited... thanks dinny

Comment

• Just looked up Modus......looks great .....must have a gander ....cheers !

Comment

• got modus..but not on our netflicks....some other box we have here...the first season was fantastic...and the one im watching now is great too.....so if your just starting nick go for the 1st season first.....we binged watched it last night dinny..half way thro lol.....thanks for the heads up didnt know about the 2nd season..

Comment

• Well ...we've just gone back to watching Breaking Bad again to get us up to date with Saul ......seriously good goggle box stuff

Comment

• thats very good....loved that series.. what do you think of saul??? didnt like it too much...did you watch either Narcos or El Chapo????

Comment

thats very good....loved that series.. what do you think of saul??? didnt like it too much...did you watch either Narcos or El Chapo????
                              Nope .....what about Bosch and Goliath?......both have been highly regarded .....having watched all the Fargo series ....they all have the same noir genre .....

Comment

• yes saw all the Bosch and read the books....Goliath im not sure about..cant really remember seeing it.i'll look it up though...cos im going to be done the other parts of modus later today lol..

Comment

Working...
                                X