No announcement yet.

Useless Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lichtenstein Army went off to War once......They came back with one more soldier than the left with.....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

It was illegal to speak Danish (maybe still is) in the Southern part of Sweden (Scania)......

Comment

I believe ''De Beers'' was the name of the two farmers (Brothers) who sold the land that later became the world's richest diamond mine....

Comment

Natal (Birth).......Was so named because it was founded on Christmas day by a man called D'Urban.......

Comment

It was into the third year of the American Civil War before the Federal Army was told to dig their latrines (toilets) downstream from their camps.......

Comment

I was fined four weeks wages for stealing one potato from what seemed to be the worlds biggest potato field...........

Comment

I once spent two days and nights in 'the Cells'.....Accused of murdering a German Nightwatchman......

Comment

I was once told by an Army officer that I was ''Getting fat''...........He was not aware that I had a bag of tea, a bag of sugar and two tins of Carnation milk concealed under my jacket........

Comment

The number 2 , is the only digit that when + to it's self or x by it's self gives the same answer .
                    Last edited by Twobob; 17-09-2016, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Which song earns the most royalties , well ..... this song was penned in 1893 by 2 sisters , earns roughly $2 million p/y , costs $25k to use in a film or on TV ,rights to this song were bought for $50 mill in 1990 ....penny drop yet ???

"
                      Happy Birthday .
                      .There ya go now .

Comment

I got locked in detention at a border crossing on suspicion of being a person with intent to cause damage to the US and all because i had the wrong glasses on me....they didnt actually say terrorist..but........so there you go...

Comment

Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than for the US Treasury.

now there you go
                          I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                          Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Everyone has a unique tongue print, just like fingerprints....there ya go..

Comment

Military tattoo , a performance of music or display by armed forces . 17th century Dutch phrase " Doe den tap toe " , a signal sounded by drummers or trumpeters to let the local bars close to garrisons to stop serving drink to the soldiers , and for them to return to their bunks .

There they go now ...off to bed .

Comment

The Hawaiian alphabet has 12 letters.
                                There you go
                                I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                                Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Working...
                                X