Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul now going down the crack up road, finally realising he's financially ruined but I think Niamh is showing signs of doubt over what she's doing not only to Paul but other people caught in her vendetta. I expect her to step in and help Paul salvage some of his business's but her part in his ruin will be revealed, so, how's Paul gonna take it? Cant see him sinking the log in her direction ever again. Ciaran starting to crack up too, was hoping Heather was going to kick the bucket but instead she's showing signs of recovery. She's now on his hit list but meanwhile poor Katie continues to rot away in her little ''cell'' Jeeze ya couldn't swing a cat in there I thought she'd be out for Christmas, now we can only hope and pray she'll be home for Easter, if ever a girl deserved an Easter egg Katie doesDoug talked Wayne into putting 10 grand [Pauls money] into a car deal that turned out to be a scam, what a pair of gobshites Pretty much all doom and gloom around Carrigstown at the moment, getting more and more like that square across the water where its a mortal sin to be the slighest bit happy Sunay night, 8-30, take a pain killer.

Comment

Working...
    X