Cigarette Smoke And Black Lungs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cigarette Smoke And Black Lungs

Would you agree that cigarette smoke makes the human lungs black ?.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Originally posted by quinner
    I know that bombing civilians makes their relations hate you....
    Black and blue and purple coloured lungs......like lumps a charcoal.....yuk.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      Black and blue and purple coloured lungs......like lumps a charcoal.....yuk.
      I know that Royal Navy stokers suffered dreadfully from Black Lungs because of the coal dust in confined spaces......
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
        I know that Royal Navy stokers suffered dreadfully from Black Lungs because of the coal dust in confined spaces......
        The bad oul days.....i had a more healthy profession. My lungs afe all pink again.....they repair quite quickly

Comment

The bad oul days.....i had a more healthy profession. My lungs afe all pink again.....they repair quite quickly
          Mine are normal.......Sort of a white skin colour, and my kidneys and liver are perfect since I gave up drink nearly fourteen years ago......

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
            Mine are normal.......Sort of a white skin colour, and my kidneys and liver are perfect since I gave up drink nearly fourteen years ago......
            lungs recover like ye never smoked after nine month clear of smoke......amazing....!

Comment

lungs recover like ye never smoked after nine month clear of smoke......amazing....!
              Yes, they told me......two years off the fags now.....That's why I only need half my pension to live on.....And as you also know, I don't drink.....

Comment

I dont care...

Ive actually died a few times with cardiac arrests and been revived every bit of me is fecked up except my lungs..my heart if fecked up from lupus flareups....I have perfect lungs according to the drs lol..which is actually great cos ive no intention of stopping smoking......its either tobacco or heavy duty pills...so the tobacco is my lifeline..and when your man from hell comes knocking on the door theres really not a lot of choice you have in the matter...

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                  I dont care...

Ive actually died a few times with cardiac arrests and been revived every bit of me is fecked up except my lungs..my heart if fecked up from lupus flareups....I have perfect lungs according to the drs lol..which is actually great cos ive no intention of stopping smoking......its either tobacco or heavy duty pills...so the tobacco is my lifeline..and when your man from hell comes knocking on the door theres really not a lot of choice you have in the matter...
                  Your free choice Helen......Though, the ''Quare fellah'' wont like that....Just ignore the interfering Brits.....With the Back Lungs....

Comment

I dont care...

No point in stoppin if the oul lungs are in top shape....enjoy....yiv nuff te contend with. At least yer glass is always half full, no like the quare fella below....ye know the wan...King Sin Bin.

Comment

No point in stoppin if the oul lungs are in top shape....enjoy....yiv nuff te contend with. At least yer glass is always half full, no like the quare fella below....ye know the wan...King Sin Bin.

Many younger people have remarked about older people.....Not realising that the older ones have already reached a point in life that they themselves are not guaranteed to reach.....

Comment

your killin me here hehehee.....i believe in the old number theory...when its up its up........my ma god love her soul was before her time....organic, green, vitamins no smoking (although she used sneak a woodbine now and then i caught her) but she was very health conscious....she was 42 when she upped and died........my father on the other hand could drink for ireland...smoked like a trooper, and other than his special medicine of onions he made himself he took nothing..he broke every bone in his body and had about 6 major heart attacks due to a heart malfunction, high bloodpressure, high cholesterol..and he had congestive heart failure..and he lived to be 86........Black lungs im sure he had them too hahha

Comment

your killin me here hehehee.....i believe in the old number theory...when its up its up........my ma god love her soul was before her time....organic, green, vitamins no smoking (although she used sneak a woodbine now and then i caught her) but she was very health conscious....she was 42 when she upped and died........my father on the other hand could drink for ireland...smoked like a trooper, and other than his special medicine of onions he made himself he took nothing..he broke every bone in his body and had about 6 major heart attacks due to a heart malfunction, high bloodpressure, high cholesterol..and he had congestive heart failure..and he lived to be 86........Black lungs im sure he had them too hahha
                          A pitcher a health then.... hope he donated himself te the College a Surgeon's.

Comment

I think that is down to satisfaction with your surroundings....And when nobody and nothing bothers you.......Live and let live is the best way....

Comment

yeppers........and the big trick is to avoid doctors.

Comment

Working...
                              X