No announcement yet.

Make a wish.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no ....Id be furious..was it the postal guys who lost it??

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
      fecking snow blower me bum.....we got it all ready..enough salt and ice melter to last 12 months..then the snow appeared last friday...no just regular snow...handfuls of big icecubes ffs..so now we had a layer of ice under the snow.....which rendered the snow blower useless ffs. hate winter
      Love it when a plan comes together...
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Oh no ....Id be furious..was it the postal guys who lost it??
        No got lost somewhere between Heathrow and Glasnevin ....Helen
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• oh ffs....do they plan on resending it????? not your fault it got lost....

Comment

oh ffs....do they plan on resending it????? not your fault it got lost....
            They have sent a new one Helen....only thing is it come from China and it's on a slow boat .....so at least a month......would have asked for my money back but the have already sent it........

Comment

• oh gosh..id be beyond furious........specially since its xmas time...is it a gift?? im afraid to order a sweater for grandson #1 cos its not in stock and will have to go on back order..last time i did that it took 6 months lol

Comment

oh gosh..id be beyond furious........specially since its xmas time...is it a gift?? im afraid to order a sweater for grandson #1 cos its not in stock and will have to go on back order..last time i did that it took 6 months lol
                It's a gift for Mrs D.....

Comment

• oh no...darn it....theres what??? 5 or 6 weeks..what do you think the odds are?

Comment

oh no...darn it....theres what??? 5 or 6 weeks..what do you think the odds are?
                    Not a chance

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                      Not a chance
                      Got a call from Mrs D awhile ago to say that a parcel had arrived for me...she said that it looks like a pair of shoes...(which I ordered for her).....that's all i need I will be plagued every few minutes now to know what's in the box.....have to think of something....she's gone to Ikea with a friend of her's so they will be gone for the day ...have to get home before she get's home and hide the box or something.....

Comment

Got a call from Mrs D awhile ago to say that a parcel had arrived for me...she said that it looks like a pair of shoes...(which I ordered for her).....that's all i need I will be plagued every few minutes now to know what's in the box.....have to think of something....she's gone to Ikea with a friend of her's so they will be gone for the day ...have to get home before she get's home and hide the box or something.....
                        Glad to hear it has finally arrived Dinny, but wherever you hide it, you will still have to face all the questions.

Comment

If possible Dinny ....put something else in and reseal .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                            If possible Dinny ....put something else in and reseal .
                            Did that TB.....had a pair of trainers I bought a few months ago and have never worn yet....opened the packet put the trainers in and it worked a treat ....she was none the wiser ....lol

Comment

Working...
                            X