Brexit; outcome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    You voted in Cameron to fill up those arches.....I did give the salvation army 500 pounds at Christmas...I hope that helped a bit......I do that everyu year anyway,,,,
    They're gonna need a lot more offa ye next year.

I have Faith that the EU money will be used to help those in the UK that need it....
    Faith ? faith ? you mean a wing and a prayer !
    Faith never stopped anyone losing their home because they couldn't pay the mortgage.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      They're gonna need a lot more offa ye next year.

Faith ? faith ? you mean a wing and a prayer !
      Faith never stopped anyone losing their home because they couldn't pay the mortgage.
      I will help if I can.....

I suppose you still want to send our money to Brussels....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

1.22 million flat caps bring the country to it's knees.

The Prime Minister resigns..... Disaster Day for the UK.

Scotland talk of another OUT referendum .....

Pound plummets to all time low .......

Bank of England to do everything with interest rates to protect the £.

Mortgage rates to skyrocket......business loans to go through the roof.

Austerity to get worse.......

Comment

I do hope that the Conservative party will not insist that more people live under the arches......There is enough there now and you claim to have voted them in.....

Comment

I do hope that the Conservative party will not insist that more people live under the arches......There is enough there now and you claim to have voted them in.....
            Cameron wouldn't lower himself to do the dirty work for Boris.... give Boris the job and let him look the idiot he is.
            Unfortunately the interest rates wont affect him....but it will severely hurt those he advised to vote out.

Comment

I wonder will there be a massif tariff on the ''Sour-Grapes'' that those who elect the Conservative party eat....

Comment

I wonder will there be a massif tariff on the ''Sour-Grapes'' that those who elect the Conservative party eat....
                No... but a lot regret when the car industry jobs go to the wall on account of the 10% slapped on the cars. Double imports half exports = home repossessions and business failure on a massive scale.....let Wales and the Midlands reflect on that.

Comment

Cameron wouldn't lower himself to do the dirty work for Boris.... give Boris the job and let him look the idiot he is.
                  Unfortunately the interest rates wont affect him....but it will severely hurt those he advised to vote out.

NI LOOKING AT HAVING A BORDER REFERENDUM TOO. Our govt is meeting at 10am to discuss Brexit
                  UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Like the unruly child....the 'country' all 1,227,376 of them.....have spoken.....all toys out....and not a clue what happens next.

Not only lost a free trade market place of over half a billion consumers....
                    but the best prime minister for decades.....
                    24 June 2013 = Disaster Day.

Comment

We have British ex-pat neighbours in our village, their pensions just took a dive, their reciprocal health care is in doubt, their mortgages just went up, their right of residency is in doubt, in general their lives just became scary and miserable. This is being played out across France, Spain, Ireland and anywhere else in Europe you care to name. For what I ask you?

Comment

It seems that the result of a democratic vote has upset you......

By the way.....Kath is not a ''little Englander''.....And by suggesting that you are being very rude........

Now go and have a good cry....
                        Cry?- No way. I just went and took it out on my front garden instead- green waste day tomorrow. I'm a pragmatist and I'll just get on with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagar View Post
                          We have British ex-pat neighbours in our village, their pensions just took a dive, their reciprocal health care is in doubt, their mortgages just went up, their right of residency is in doubt, in general their lives just became scary and miserable. This is being played out across France, Spain, Ireland and anywhere else in Europe you care to name. For what I ask you?
                          For what indeed Hagar.... Carney says the bank will not hesitate to take action....
                          that's other words for interest rate rises.....and swiftly.

The country is in a stunted state ....no idea which way to turn of business investments...... the £ bombed out.

Sinn Fein looking for a ref on united Ireland.
                          Scots screaming for a OUT ref.....
                          markets nose-diving out of control.
                          Last edited by DAMNTHEWEATHER; 24-06-2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagar View Post
                            Because somebody forgot to tell the British voter that anger is not a policy .

Comment

For what indeed Hagar.... Carney says the bank will not hesitate to take action.... that's other words for interest rate rises.....and swiftly.

The country is in a stunted state ....no idea which way to turn of business investments...... the £ bombed out.

Sinn Fein looking for a ref on united Ireland.
                              Scots screaming for a OUT ref.....
                              markets nose-diving out of control.
                              Financial terrorism .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                                Because somebody forgot to tell the British voter that anger is not a policy .
                                True...because they were afraid the whole of Europe wanted to live in Britain..... so where are all the Italians, Greeks and Pork n Cheese.....I ask ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X