Snapshot Election in Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    How far would this have got if Sgt McCabe had not recorded his interview , and by the way , what ever happened to the 2 officers who lied in regards that interview ?? .
    Two officers lied,the whole lot of them lied about the breath tests but nothing was done about it

Comment

Leo saved by the bell.
      I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
      Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
        Two officers lied,the whole lot of them lied about the breath tests but nothing was done about it
        Or will be ... by all accounts , but not to worry Rasher , Leo has promised to sort everything out in that department ,chuckle chuckle .

Comment

Or will be ... by all accounts , but not to worry Rasher , Leo has promised to sort everything out in that department ,chuckle chuckle .
          The onus is now on Charlie Flanagan to sort out that department. His Sec gen is retiring after 5 decades in civil service.

Hope Leo will push through with these reforms.
          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
            The onus is now on Charlie Flanagan to sort out that department. His Sec gen is retiring after 5 decades in civil service.

Hope Leo will push through with these reforms.
            It was supposed to be Feb he was retiring , but for whatever reason [ only he knows ] he jumped yesterday , mmmm me suspicious .

Leo may want to push , but some civil servant may have a different view , time will tell .

Comment

It was supposed to be Feb he was retiring , but for whatever reason [ only he knows ] he jumped yesterday , mmmm me suspicious .

Leo may want to push , but some civil servant may have a different view , time will tell .
              The Justice Sec Gen is 40 years in service and he probably felt it timely to push his retirememt forward. Probably felt embattled by recent events.

Theres a Civil service renewal program in place - all departments are participating. communications between staff and our Sec Gen in my Department have improved a lot as we have staff forums a few times a year.
              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
              X