Britains Defence Minister Steps Down .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
    I've never noticed this accusation on the forum before. Are you saying he is accusing someone on this forum of making that accusation?
    Yes , thats why he was banned .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
      Quinner is banned for 7 days for this post . This accusation has been repeated constantly despite no evidence to support it and it is no longer going to be tolerated .
      Jayziz dem feggin pigeons are gonna get real fat over the next week.......
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

I'll get the the op on this in a bit...but right now im concerned about Quinners unfair ban......to those of us who have been around here since old gods time....we remember these unfounded accusations and they had long term repercussions.... last year someone brought the subject up to me again and wanted to remind me of this......words spoken carelessly regarding someones character can have a long term affects and once tarred with a particular stick...people remember.........so when quinner said in these posts he had been accused unfairly and without foundation...he is right and he stated the truth........so why is he banned.....?????? this in my opinion is totally unfair and a slur on his character......i donno whats going down on this forum but this past couple of days it seems to have gone right down the tubes with actions by the moderators.

Yes i agree with eileen.......and this instance with quinner is a prime example.....how many lives are totally ruined by careless words or the wish to cause someone problems......by lying....

I personally was sexually abused by a boss in dublin........many years ago...BUT heres the thing..i did not wait 35 years to look for him to state my grievance...it was done right at the time..loudly, with witnesses, causing much embarrassment to the person in question and believe me.....he never ...never did it again...either to me or anyone within my view..i dont know how others dealt with him..thats their problem...mine i dealt with as i said..and u advised anyone else at the time having issues with him to do exactly the same....other than this my life has been pretty much as katies.....every man is not a predator but these hollywood types particularly are well aware of whos who and whats expected..and their casting couch methods are accepted as the norm...when they shouldnt be........also in the case of this man now coming forward regarding an incident when he was 14 at a party..what was a 14 year old doing at a party anyways with adults...booze, maybe drugs and without a chaperone....??????

Quinner needs to be reinstated immediately.......this is very very unfair......and who did he piss off exactly.....i didnt notice he mentioned names??? did anyone else?????

Comment

and i should have added in this...i was actually online the day and time this accusation was made....saw it happen and go down....so should i perhaps be banned too.....

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
            Quinner is banned for 7 days for this post . This accusation has been repeated constantly despite no evidence to support it and it is no longer going to be tolerated .
            surely if someone else has seen the accusation there must be some substance to it...are we on the slow slide again..i`d hate to think so...lets be adults here please..
            in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo
              I wonder how many men were 'touched'up by a female, would any one of us object to it , come on fess up... I know when I was in school a couple of classmates used to get to see an older girl for 'sex' education... c...ts wouldn`t tell me where.
              Distinctly remember as a seven yr old having my hand guided to a "secret place" by a 12 yr old sister of a school friend......and again by my sisters 12 yr old girlfriend......I never squealed......Wonder..... am oi entitled to some compo.....in adition to the craic.
              We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

A number of off topic posts have been moved from this thread to the Members Section.
                Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Working...
                X