Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    Splutter heheehhhehhehhhe!!!!

and DTW just sos you know.....we did have 3 somes for 18 years with the aul dog who died a while ago.....the snoring even upset the dog hehehe
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...LMBOL here. Only from you......
    Now pray tell one....exactly how the dog fit inta yer lil romantic duvet exercises fmos
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
      A cup of cholocate won’t do any harm,it’s the JAG drinkers who morp into vipers. Gone are the days when men could take their drink.
      Oh holymuddera.... ye haveta watch dem flas... sure dems breeks serpents for sure

Comment

what is this JAG thing?

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
          what is this JAG thing?
          Ahh KKK ....she'll have te tell ya...it's a kinky Canuck carry on that's all the rage out there Matey Toe

Comment

Hypnosis

Has anyone tried hypnosis and self hypnosis?

I've been trying to get better sleep and was streaming relaxation music through Google Home and I came across a load of self hypnosis channels on Google Music. Does any of this really work?
            Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by boxman View Post

I've been trying to get better sleep and was streaming relaxation music through Google Home and I came across a load of self hypnosis channels on Google Music. Does any of this really work?
              I am a chronic insomniac, and have been for many yrs now. If some of that worked for me it would be a godsend.
              I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
              Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
                I am a chronic insomniac, and have been for many yrs now. If some of that worked for me it would be a godsend.
                I normally get about 3 - 4 hours sleep at night, then I wake and that's it until I get up.

I found that with playing the sleep music (boring as batshit New Age type stuff) on Google Home that I'm getting about 5 - 6 hours before I wake up and then I will doze on and off.

Whether it keeps up or it's just change of environment that is doing it I don't know, but fingers crossed.

I was wondering though does this self-hypnosis or hypnosis work at all.
                Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

my niece is studying this , she`s taking it up again after a few years break and moving to oz from London, she`s in poland at the m oment [or shortly]to study it . I think its to help people with all kinds of 'problems' ,fobias, stop smoking, alcohol, 'sleep apnia' and self esteem etc , can`t say if it works or helps, I was never a great believer in it, great for entertainment shows, but there must be a serious side to it, some people are immune to hypnosis . I find a glass of jemmy at night helps!!!.
                  in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                    my niece is studying this , she`s taking it up again after a few years break and moving to oz from London, she`s in poland at the m oment [or shortly]to study it . I think its to help people with all kinds of 'problems' ,fobias, stop smoking, alcohol, 'sleep apnia' and self esteem etc , can`t say if it works or helps, I was never a great believer in it, great for entertainment shows, but there must be a serious side to it, some people are immune to hypnosis . I find a glass of jemmy at night helps!!!.
                    just havin a jemmy now box, I`ll let ye know how I go.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                      just havin a jemmy now box, I`ll let ye know how I go.
                      its amazin how the Dublin forum page looks like through the end of a whiskey glass....bit like the twilight zone..

Comment

I normally get about 3 - 4 hours sleep at night, then I wake and that's it until I get up.

I found that with playing the sleep music (boring as batshit New Age type stuff) on Google Home that I'm getting about 5 - 6 hours before I wake up and then I will doze on and off.

Whether it keeps up or it's just change of environment that is doing it I don't know, but fingers crossed.

I was wondering though does this self-hypnosis or hypnosis work at all.
                        Yes it does work.... I started to study the subject over 50 years ago having watched the French hypnotist Paul Goldin at the Olympia Theatre in Dublin (anyone else?). The first publication I ever read was Goldin's own book on the subject which I still have somewhere. Sadly Goldin died back in 2008, but his daughter qualified and now runs the family business in Dun Laoghaire and many 'Goldin' franchises around the country.
                        Celebrity hypnotist and behavioural psychologist Paul Goldin died yesterday following a short illness at the age of 79.

Fascinated by the first show I ever saw him do in the early 60's, I went to nearly every show after that, both matinee and evening, on an annual basis for six years......and last saw him here in the UK about twenty years ago at the Botleigh Grange Hotel near Southampton.....which I saw advertised by sheer luck.....he was as good then as he was way back in the 60's and we had a great chat after the show.....where I finally got 'his' book signed after all that time....he was tickled I'd produced it for signature after so long.

Later I became friendly with and was trained by one of the UK's most successful clinical and stage hypnotists called 'Tabb'...who as a friend, with no fees involved, taught me all the practicalities of hypnosis.

There's no black magic required or involved, in fact science doesn't know how hypnosis actually works, nobody does....though this explanation is as good as it gets.... http://www.abouthypnosis.com/how-hypnosis-works.html

I've maintained a strong interest in the subject over the years and have treated people for various complaints and phobias ie: smoking, spiders, heights, with one hundred per cent success.

Under extraneous circumstances when sleep was hard to maintain, I used self hypnosis with great results....it's easy when you learn how, and works every time.

This vid is an example of the strength of self hypnosis.= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn_-fSDbka8

Will it...., or can it 'cure' insomnia / sleep disturbance ?... well if ye can have yer teeth pulled out under hypnosis, getting eight hours of sleep will be a doddle...BUT.... you really have to want it.... and want the treatment to work.....

If you're sceptical .....just try it once....do not block book and pay for a series of sessions...that's how the hypnotists get wealthy....test it first.....then go from there....If you feel it's useful ask the hypnotist to do you a bespoke recording which you can play in the comfort of your own home whenever you need a treatment 'top-up'.

Hypnosis works for the majority of those who give it a whirl, so give it one session to try and see if it works for you. It might be the best $150 yiv ever spent....here's an address for ya.....

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                          Yes it does work.... I started to study the subject over 50 years ago having watched the French hypnotist Paul Goldin at the Olympia Theatre in Dublin (anyone else?). The first publication I ever read was Goldin's own book on the subject which I still have somewhere. Sadly Goldin died back in 2008, but his daughter qualified and now runs the family business in Dun Laoghaire and many 'Goldin' franchises around the country.
                          Celebrity hypnotist and behavioural psychologist Paul Goldin died yesterday following a short illness at the age of 79.

Fascinated by the first show I ever saw him do in the early 60's, I went to nearly every show after that, both matinee and evening, on an annual basis for six years......and last saw him here in the UK about twenty years ago at the Botleigh Grange Hotel near Southampton.....which I saw advertised by sheer luck.....he was as good then as he was way back in the 60's and we had a great chat after the show.....where I finally got 'his' book signed after all that time....he was tickled I'd produced it for signature after so long.

Later I became friendly with and was trained by one of the UK's most successful clinical and stage hypnotists called 'Tabb'...who as a friend, with no fees involved, taught me all the practicalities of hypnosis.

There's no black magic required or involved, in fact science doesn't know how hypnosis actually works, nobody does....though this explanation is as good as it gets.... http://www.abouthypnosis.com/how-hypnosis-works.html

I've maintained a strong interest in the subject over the years and have treated people for various complaints and phobias ie: smoking, spiders, heights, with one hundred per cent success.

Under extraneous circumstances when sleep was hard to maintain, I used self hypnosis with great results....it's easy when you learn how, and works every time.

This vid is an example of the strength of self hypnosis.= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn_-fSDbka8

Will it...., or can it 'cure' insomnia / sleep disturbance ?... well if ye can have yer teeth pulled out under hypnosis, getting eight hours of sleep will be a doddle...BUT.... you really have to want it.... and want the treatment to work.....

If you're sceptical .....just try it once....do not block book and pay for a series of sessions...that's how the hypnotists get wealthy....test it first.....then go from there....If you feel it's useful ask the hypnotist to do you a bespoke recording which you can play in the comfort of your own home whenever you need a treatment 'top-up'.

Hypnosis works for the majority of those who give it a whirl, so give it one session to try and see if it works for you. It might be the best $150 yiv ever spent....here's an address for ya.....
                          http://freedomhouse.com.au/hypnotherapy-perth-cost/
                          I saw Goldin in the Olympia......Never been impressed with the show but many were and it is their choice.....
                          Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                            I saw Goldin in the Olympia......Never been impressed with the show but many were and it is their choice.....
                            each to their own..... what didn't ye like about it ????.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                              each to their own..... what didn't ye like about it ????.
                              Everything added to a boring evening......
                              Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                                Everything added to a boring evening......
                                Say no more...

Comment

Working...
                                X