No announcement yet.

Rugby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoyed the match. Well done Ireland. They have fantastic support over there it was like a home game

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
      Enjoyed the match. Well done Ireland. They have fantastic support over there it was like a home game
      It was an amazing game fair play to the lad's ....Rootin for them again next sat

Comment

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American history. Who said 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Hodiaki a bright foreign exchange student from Japan, who had his hand up: 'Patrick Henry, 1775', he said.

'Very good!'

Who said, 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?'

Again, no response except from Little Hodiaki, 'Abraham Lincoln, 1863'.

'Excellent!', said the teacher continuing, 'let's try one a bit more difficult...'

Who said, 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country?'

Once again, Hodiaki's was the only hand in the air and he said: 'John F. Kennedy, 1961'.

The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed of yourselves, Little Hodiaki isn't from this country and he knows more about our history than you do.'

She heard a loud whisper: 'F . . k the Japs,'

'Who said that? I want to know right now!' she angrily demanded.

Little Hodiaki put his hand up, 'General MacArthur, 1945.'

At that point, a student in the back said, 'I'm gonna puke.'

The teacher glared around and asks, 'All right! Now who said that!?'

Again, Little Hodiaki said, 'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'

Now furious, another student yelled, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!'

Little Hodiaki jumped out of his chair waving his hand and shouted to the teacher, 'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!'

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said, 'You little shit. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.'

Little Hodiaki frantically yelled at the top of his voice, "Michael Jackson to the child witness testifying against him, 2004.'

The teacher fainted.

As the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, 'Oh shit, We're screwed!'

Little Hodiaki said quietly, 'The Australian Rugby team after losing to Ireland, 2011.'

Comment

got the beer and the wine in the fridge for the big game tomorrow.on the telly 4pm our time .

Comment

What a terrible start....come on Ireland
            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Brilliant try Ireland ......what a conversion by O Gara

Comment

22 - 10 to Wales......the dream is fading fast

Comment

Well done Wales......best team won by a mile

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                    Well done Wales......best team won by a mile
                    Yes They did well done Wales

Comment

Well done France......go and win the cup now

Comment

Ireland never looked liked winning .... they played just like they did against France about six weeks ago, pure rubbish and what a pity.

I at least recuperated $20 from me Welsh mate when I bet him $20 at the 20 min mark that Ireland were going to lose by at least ten points judging their play for the first 20 mins., Thank God for small mercies.

They lost because :-

1) They used League style defense ... waiting for the attackers to come to them instead of being pro-active and forcing errors.

2) They failed to chase 80% of their kick aheads which were too long anyway.

3) They fumbled an awful lot of ball.

4) They failed to have trailing cross cover defenders.

5) They were just not hungry enough with lazy play.

6) Often they looked bewildered when the ball arrived unexpectedly in a players hands and just ran without purpose.

7) Too often we found a forward in the backline who failed to run straight and ran across the pitch instead.

8) The consistently ran the ball back into the opposition forwards without drawing the defenders.

and that was just the first 20 mins !!

Comment

Am I the only one that cares that Ireland played poorly ?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Patch View Post
                            Your 100% correct Patch......they were totally out played....both on the field and in the managerial box

Comment

Ahh, thank Christ there Dinny, I thought the world had ended !

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Patch View Post
                                Sorry Patch ....only just read your post now and I agree with you 100%

Comment

Working...
                                X