No announcement yet.

WTFs Tommie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Helen says we are travelling again for the next 3 months, don’t often get internet,
    Got a good one today, for years I have been doing the family tree, but gave up after some of the family didn’t want to cooperate, so I said “Fuck It” , always wanted a photo of my Gran Da, but none,
    Bugger me dead I was on a Dublin Facebook site tis morn when a chap was enquiring about Richmond Cottages, I replied back, turns out the chap is a relative and has a photo of Gran Willie Brennan
    Get to morrow, over de moon, also puts a link in the chain
    I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Hey thats amazing tommie you must be over the moon..isnt it strange how things pop up in the least expected places...

Enjoy your travels..and dont be spoiling Freddie too much.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        Hey thats amazing tommie you must be over the moon..isnt it strange how things pop up in the least expected places...

Enjoy your travels..and dont be spoiling Freddie too much.......
        De little shoite was barking at everything dat moved, so on went the barking collar, shut Him up, He also met his brother yesterday,as we are in the town he was born

Comment

hahahaa....did you get the shock collar or the spray one..shock works better.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
            hahahaa....did you get the shock collar or the spray one..shock works better.....lol
            The shock one, only gives a bit of a jolt,,,,,I don’t feel it !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
              The shock one, only gives a bit of a jolt,,,,,I don’t feel it !!!!!!!!
              Kinky
              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

As Helen says we are travelling again for the next 3 months, don’t often get internet,
                Got a good one today, for years I have been doing the family tree, but gave up after some of the family didn’t want to cooperate, so I said “Fuck It” , always wanted a photo of my Gran Da, but none,
                Bugger me dead I was on a Dublin Facebook site tis morn when a chap was enquiring about Richmond Cottages, I replied back, turns out the chap is a relative and has a photo of Gran Willie Brennan
                Ay up Tom....good te see ye cobber...taut Tina had ye under the new patio ffs.
                The travelin Irish eh....we have our M8 Jem out on de high seas an you like a knacker runnin all over Ozdralia....by land or see datz the life for me !!
                Great news on the Genealogy front .....would ye believe dat eh ?...
                Noe when ye get a connection yill have te put what ye know on TowRag's BWT here = http://www.dublinforum.net/forum/sho...01&postcount=1
                Keep her steady shippers best wishes to T n the Mutt !!!!
                We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                  Kinky
                  LOL...haveta try wanna dem on HQWAN

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                    Ay up Tom....good te see ye cobber...taut Tina had ye under the new patio ffs.
                    The travelin Irish eh....we have our M8 Jem out on de high seas an you like a knacker runnin all over Ozdralia....by land or see datz the life for me !!
                    Great news on the Genealogy front .....would ye believe dat eh ?...
                    Noe when ye get a connection yill have te put what ye know on TowRag's BWT here = http://www.dublinforum.net/forum/sho...01&postcount=1
                    Keep her steady shippers best wishes to T n the Mutt !!!!
                    Yep, I did my stint solo for 7 years on the watery stuff, safer in the Caravan, and the Lovely Tina lookin after me, not forgetting Freddie me Guide Dog

Comment

Great news re your grand father Tommie. I am thrilled for you. Enjoy your trip and take care of the doggie. Remember a dog is a friend who will never be unfaithful to you, unlike humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                        Great news re your grand father Tommie. I am thrilled for you. Enjoy your trip and take care of the doggie. Remember a dog is a friend who will never be unfaithful to you, unlike humans.
                        Thanks v only 9500 kms to go

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                          Kinky
                          But nice .......possibly .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                            But nice .......possibly .
                            Go back on the sherries you
                            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Yep, I did my stint solo for 7 years on the watery stuff, safer in the Caravan, and the Lovely Tina lookin after me, not forgetting Freddie me Guide Dog
                              well yu need wanna demi

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                                well yu need wanna demi
                                Anybody know where Tommie is?
                                I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                                Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Working...
                                X