Wow!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!!!!!

As if by magic and contrary to popular belief......

The ''English''.....In Northern have morphed into ''Ulster Scots''.....With their own separate language......
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    As if by magic and contrary to popular belief......

The ''English''.....In Northern have morphed into ''Ulster Scots''.....With their own separate language......
    Yes, the very same ''people'' who opted for a separate Northern Ireland''....After the so-called English Parliament which is actually the UK Parliament opted with the agreement of the Irish negotiators to give them a choice.....

Comment

is this for real?

Comment

Yes, the very same ''people'' who opted for a separate Northern Ireland''....After the so-called English Parliament which is actually the UK Parliament opted with the agreement of the Irish negotiators to give them a choice.....
        What you on about...talkin in riddles again...spit it out in plain man.
        We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
          What you on about...talkin in riddles again...spit it out in plain man.

I only speak the facts........sadly you and many others cannot handle the truth.....Yes, sad...

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
            is this for real?
            Nothing but.....

Comment

Wow!!

Comment

Wow!!
                LOL....Especially when some people say they do not refer to themselves as ''Ulster Scots''....

Comment

ulster scots..jesus...

never met anyone openly admitting to that haha thank god..cos id laugh my bum off

Comment

ulster scots..jesus...

never met anyone openly admitting to that haha thank god..cos id laugh my bum off
                    I have heard that many times.....That is what they are.........

They even tried to convert England into Presbyterianism.....

Comment

its crazy....heres the funny thing..being here so long ive i guess lost my ear for accents from over the pond...the other day i heard one and im thinking its belfast..wasnt..it was scotish..how could i do that

Comment

its crazy....heres the funny thing..being here so long ive i guess lost my ear for accents from over the pond...the other day i heard one and im thinking its belfast..wasnt..it was scotish..how could i do that
                        Simple...They were Ulster Scots......

Comment

I have heard that many times.....That is what they are.........

They even tried to convert England into Presbyterianism.....
                          The so called Ulster Scots were among the first immigrants to fly over to JFK and open up the American continent for settlers. lol. Their decendants are scattered in the eastern mountain states.Bluegrass music is one of their legacies to the world of music.They also invented the KKK.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
                            The so called Ulster Scots were among the first immigrants to fly over to JFK and open up the American continent for settlers. lol. Their decendants are scattered in the eastern mountain states.Bluegrass music is one of their legacies to the world of music.They also invented the KKK.
                            Hillbillies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post

I never cease to wonder why they want to stay part of the UK......nobody in England cares about them......

I believe that having a devolved English Parliament may be the answer...

What the English MP's could say in an English Parliament is completely different to what they feel they are obliged to say in the UK Parliament....

Too late now of course, but after the Treaty the Irish Government should have concentrated on the lack of a mandate in England for keeping the ''North'' in the UK.....It could even have been kept to the fore by the association between the English and Irish Unions.......Sadly, instead of taking action the new State settled for blaming the English instead of embracing them to achieve their aims.......

Comment

Working...
                              X