No announcement yet.

Hiking and Biking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Great photos Raphael I have been looking at them now for some time and the wonderful Countryside photos are so vivid and you put them us so well one after another. I can't do that

Have to look at them some more. Thank You they were well worth waiting for I loved the Snow ones your a brave man to go out in that weather
    Last edited by joan mack; 30-04-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Those pictures are absolutely fantastic, you are one terrific photographer. Thank you for sharing

Comment

just point and shoot, camera. its gone missing in the house, must try and find it, lol

Comment

I am glad you like them, walking brings me great joy.

Comment

I climbed a few mountains I never enjoyed it, Feckin hard work The Apparition Mountain in Megjugorje took hours it was over rubble and rocks and we all climbed practically on all fours.

Great when we reached the Top but when I looked down and realised we had to climb back down and it was a very steep climb I could have cried lol!

I have clibed other mountains but not to keen on it. 6th May a walk into the light for depression Charity. You start at the Phoenix Park Gate at midnight and steadily walk to the other gate coming out at about Five when the sky is lighting up

A Walk Into the Light., I intend to do it with many others, who knows I may take photos but they certainly will never match yours

Comment

not trying to resurrect the post after so long, but i found these few that may be of interest especially all the Soldiers from ireland who died on flanders fields, My own Grand dad died in the third battle of Passchendaele 1917, 15th Hussars.

The Statue was In Stalybridge,hope ye like it
              Attached Files

Comment

Different Angle.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X