Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    You should have been banished to the 2nd television
    Mr Barefoot wouldn't dare suggest that Dinny.....he likes my cooking....lol....

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
      can he not listen to it on the wireless?
      If only Katie....I mean I like Rugby but three matches ..one after the other...

Comment

• Under twenty one did well bad luck to lose by just three points Great game I thought at first they were going to be trashed but they came back into the game

Comment

• Me Nerves lol! Come On Ireland

Comment

• Great win by Leinster....completely dominated the Welsh team and destroyed them ............ LEINSTER 38 v SCARLETS 16
            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Different story for Munster...
              Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• Good aul Aer Lingus are charging 170 euro return fare at the moment for flights to Bilbao.......but when the Cup Final is on in May they with an Irish Team in the Final....they are charging 750 euro return .....what a wonderful Irish company
                Last edited by dinny; 23-04-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/Untilthelas...294704854/?t=9 celtic fans at their best, o grace...
                  in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

• Well done to Leinster on becoming Pro14 champions last night.......

Comment

Well done to Leinster on becoming Pro14 champions last night.......
                      Well done and the difference between that match and the Liverpool match payers throwing themselves on the ground when someone tipped off them

Comment

• Eir are showing the Italy v Ireland game tonight on Youtube. KO 8pm

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

New YT channel for Eir Sports Ignore above link
                        Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Facebook too(seems to be issues with YT)
                        Last edited by Napper Tandy; 03-11-2018, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• I'm looking at it at the moment ...Anthems are on....

Comment

I'm looking at it at the moment ...Anthems are on....
                            I should have said Italian Anthem on......our muck Irelands Call is on now

Comment

• All the possession Ireland have and they are only 7 points up at half time....management won't be to happy

Comment

All the possession Ireland have and they are only 7 points up at half time....management won't be to happy
                                They must have got a bollocking at halftime .....now 28 - 7 after only 7 minutes of the second half played

Comment

Working...
                                X