and there you will see
    it's the language..the Ulster Scots lacked
    no its noh...
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      no its noh...
      A little story.....

Not so long ago.....A Sailor poster showed his delight and support for the linking of the Tories and the NI Unionists to form a majority government in the UK.....

Yes, the very same Unionist that made sure that by supporting a UK Party to stay in power, they got their own way in the Irish treaty negotiations......Now, I know you are strange and I am not surprised but I believe that many many readers are....
      Sir, you have no scruples when attaining WHAT YOU WANT........To coin an old phrase that I have heard repeated in the last ten years.....

''You are a lickspittle'''
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
        A little story.....

Not so long ago.....A Sailor poster showed his delight and support for the linking of the Tories and the NI Unionists to form a majority government in the UK.....

Yes, the very same Unionist that made sure that by supporting a UK Party to stay in power, they got their own way in the Irish treaty negotiations......Now, I know you are strange and I am not surprised but I believe that many many readers are....
        Sir, you have no scruples when attaining WHAT YOU WANT........To coin an old phrase that I have heard repeated in the last ten years.....

''You are a lickspittle'''
        Lickspittal indeed....but yur the wan the Sgt spittled over....funny ole thing.....now try to get over it.....after all he was superior to you and you were a common Irish deserter.....wha ye expect eh?

Comment

Lickspittal indeed....but yur the wan the Sgt spittled over....funny ole thing.....now try to get over it.....after all he was superior to you and you were a common Irish deserter.....wha ye expect eh?
          Yes, I made my own choices without spitting on anything or anybody....

He was of higher rank.....I have no superiors on this earth and never will have....

Sadly you think that you are superior to most......Now get with it, grow up, and join the real world.........

It will take a while and a lot of help but you may succeed in the end.....Try it...For your own sake.....

PS, yes I was late for work many times in the Army.......But, I, yes Me, beat the Bastards.....I walked away whistling.........

I know, I know, I've won again YO HO!!!!
          I'm in civvy street with shoes on my feet...YO HO, YO HO YO HO... YO HO!!!!

Comment

He was of higher rank.....I have no superiors on this earth and never will have....

Sadly you think that you are superior to most......Now get with it, grow up, and join the real world.........

It will take a while and a lot of help but you may succeed in the end.....Try it...For your own sake.....

PS, yes I was late for work many times in the Army.......But, I, yes Me, beat the Bastards.....I walked away whistling.........

I know, I know, I've won again YO HO!!!!
            I'm in civvy street with shoes on my feet...YO HO, YO HO YO HO... YO HO!!!!
            My discharge book says.....''service unsatisfactory''.........discharged for ''Misconduct''.......I know you wont understand those worlds but have a peruse and try......

They were very kind to me.....I had my own NCO to supply the spit, I just had to buy the polish......

Comment

A little story......

There's me on parade but in my geographical mode.......This shouting NCO decides to interrupt my meanderings down the River Pruth with one almighty shout of ''LEFT TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....well I was just about to head towards Romania and the River Tisa so I turned RIGHT.......
              Yes, I certainly thought I'd started WW3 as without a word he marched up to me and stood about an inch from my face.....Deafening me with his right foot coming to an unbelievably noisy halt. (I quickly in my mind ran all the way over the Carpathian Mountains and stood next to him in Celle in Germany)....After a torrent of verbal abuse, even accusing my Mam and Dad of not being married....I smiled (yes, I had enjoyed my trip across half of Europe to stand next to this amusing man)..Well that was when the waterworks started, after another torrent of this time droplet filled verbal abuse I decided not to smile again.....A wise decision as the poor man's eyes where by this time about an eight of an inch from my forehead, having come completely out of their sockets......Well, after the usual threat of a charge he decided I was wet enough and marched away..... Sadly that ruined my geographical thoughts for that day.....

Comment

• what a dick he was.

Comment

Oh yes Ireland should be proud of her favourite British army son....a true ambassador for the nation...no doubt.

Well yeah an So was everyone else allegedly.

Sadly you think that you are superior to most......Now get with it, grow up, and join the real world.
                  Ahh come on sure...ye can't go blamin me for your inferiority complex....see deValera or McQuaid for dat.

It will take a while and a lot of help but you may succeed in the end.....Try it...For your own sake..
                  De ye think I should take the same pills as yours.....But dor workin on ye yet....an as fer dem anti voting meds yer on....well they work ok.

PS, yes I was late for work many times in the Army....
                  Well fancy dat....never woulda had ye down fer a lazy sob.

...But, I, yes Me, beat the Bastards
                  New book ??? How Quinner spanked the empire

I walked away whistling...
                  So yur dat whistling Jack Smith fella in de skies...."I was my Sergeant Bill's Batman" ffs.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

I know, I know, I've won again YO HO!!!! I'm in civvy street with shoes on my feet...YO HO, YO HO YO HO... YO HO!!!!
                  Sure isn't it little that amuses a child.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                    what a dick he was.
                    Jaze willya stop talkin about the 'private' like dat.

Comment

Oh yes Ireland should be proud of her favourite British army son....a true ambassador for the nation...no doubt.

Well yeah an So was everyone else allegedly.

Ahh come on sure...ye can't go blamin me for your inferiority complex....see deValera or McQuaid for dat.

De ye think I should take the same pills as yours.....But dor workin on ye yet....an as fer dem anti voting meds yer on....well they work ok.

Well fancy dat....never woulda had ye down fer a lazy sob.

New book ??? How Quinner spanked the empire

So yur dat whistling Jack Smith fella in de skies...."I was my Sergeant Bill's Batman" ffs.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Sure isn't it little that amuses a child.
                      I notice you haven't perused the words I wrote down......Being brainwashed proves you cannot handle the truth...Brussels has ruined your ability to accept the real world.......

Yes, I was late back to work when my Dad took sixteen weeks to die and I stayed home with my Mam to look after him.....No spitting NCO comes before my Mam......
                      I have/had no obligation to Her Majesty the Queen to honour a contract I signed when I was under age and too young to legally have signed such an obligation.....

I will leave the Heroics to you.....

Technically I was discharged for refusing to serve When the trouble started in Northern Ireland........Not a lot of Sailors know that......
                      That is the simple reason why I dodged a Court Martial.....And Prison......

Begone they said......You are a Citizen of 'The Republic of Ireland....

Now, have you managed to seek help for your problems with the real world..?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                        what a dick he was.
                        Name was ''Tokyo Joe''......No, not because he took over Tokyo in WW2..

Because he got drunk in Tokyo on his was to the Korean War.....Fell down some steps, broke his leg and some other bits and missed the Korean war altogether.....

Comment

• Desperate man goes to his Doctor in Somerset......

Mam.....I am in the height of pain, I cannot walk or sit and get comfortable with my hips, for the third time they have cancelled my operation due to the lack of money......

Doctor.....Never mind...Have a glass of Moselle Valley wine.....That will make you feel better......

The first part of the story is true...

The second part is what Europhiles wish to be true.......

Comment

Desperate man goes to his Doctor in Somerset......

Mam.....I am in the height of pain, I cannot walk or sit and get comfortable with my hips, for the third time they have cancelled my operation due to the lack of money......

Doctor.....Never mind...Have a glass of Moselle Valley wine.....That will make you feel better......

The first part of the story is true...

The second part is what Europhiles wish to be true.......
                            Jaziz it's gettin worser be the minnih....

Comment

Jaziz it's gettin worser be the minnih....

yes, billions and billions going to rich people in the EU and people in the UK being deprived of Hospital treatment.......It is a shocking state of affairs and should never have been allowed to happen.....

I am pleased you are coming to your senses, but not all of them yet......

Be patient as you may see sense one day.....

Comment

yes, billions and billions going to rich people in the EU and people in the UK being deprived of Hospital treatment.......
                                Wudje ever gerrof the stage and read a paper now an den willya.

It is a shocking state of affairs and should never have been allowed to happen.....
                                Whoze deprived of hospital treatment ...de ye know them all eh ?. Gerrup the bleedin yard wicha.

I am pleased you are coming to your senses, but not all of them yet......
                                Senses is right...should have more sense dan te be talkin te you.

Be patient as you may see sense one day.....
                                Dem pills still noh workin eh ?...I'd take em back an find yerself a feckin witch-doctor instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X