• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St Nahis Graveyard, Taney, Dundrum

St Nahis Graveyard, Taney, Dundrum

Comment

[ATTACH]60126[/ATTACH]
      Locally known as the Gnome House on the Ballyboden Road was a landmark up to about 10 years ago when the old woman who owned it passed away .

Comment

Marley Park C.jpg
        If anyone is ever out walking in Marlay Park , check out the The Fairy Tree . bring the Grandkids ( or kids ) its well worth a visit .

Comment

awwww i lived down the street from marley park in the broadford estate....i spent my first years as a mother living in that park...i loved it....i life pram trackmarks there lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
            awwww i lived down the street from marley park in the broadford estate....i spent my first years as a mother living in that park...i loved it....i life pram trackmarks there lol..
            Broadford is ever so posh now .

Comment

very colourful house in rathfarnham.
              Attached Files
              in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                [ATTACH]60127[/ATTACH]
                If anyone is ever out walking in Marlay Park , check out the The Fairy Tree . bring the Grandkids ( or kids ) its well worth a visit .
                Been there many times with my parents as a kid, great place to be. Was there a few years ago with mum & a friend. Must get her to bring us there sometine.
                UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                  Been there many times with my parents as a kid, great place to be. Was there a few years ago with mum & a friend. Must get her to bring us there sometine.
                  Its well worth a visit just to see that tree .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                    Broadford is ever so posh now .
                    really hahahaa....we bought our first house on broadford crescent for 5,500e lol....can you imagine.....

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                      very colourful house in rathfarnham.
                      House is not like that anymore

Comment

My aunt lives on the same street as that house
                        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

I was in Rathfarnham village recently on a quite Sunday afternoon, still a nice little place, I used to drink in a pub in the centre of the village, I think it was called the Captains Inn, I could see no trace of it. The only people about were too young or foreign bodies so no point in asking any of them. Any one know what happened to the pub?.

Comment

Originally posted by Aulddub View Post
                            I was in Rathfarnham village recently on a quite Sunday afternoon, still a nice little place, I used to drink in a pub in the centre of the village, I think it was called the Captains Inn, I could see no trace of it. The only people about were too young or foreign bodies so no point in asking any of them. Any one know what happened to the pub?.
                            Hi It,s the pub with no beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aulddub View Post
                              I drank in the Captain's which was on the opposite side of the main street to the Castle Inn. I believe it was demolished and the site built on. It had a large car park to the rear so it was a valuable site.

Comment

many thanks Nemesis, Yes it was opposite the Castle Inn only took 2 years to get an answer!

Comment

Working...
                                X