X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cosmo View Post
    rentals 69
    Judging from the shadows, id say evening time poss 6 o'clock news about the moon landing in July.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
      quackser has a cousin in the Bronx
      An a bird up the Dublin hills
      Attached Files
      Last edited by DAMNTHEWEATHER; 27-03-2020, 10:54 AM.
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Saw her during the filming in Upper Mount St, she was a lovely looking girl, she had mental health problems later in her life that i think stemmed from heavy medication after a car accident.

Comment

• Originally posted by kellier View Post
          Saw her during the filming in Upper Mount St, she was a lovely looking girl, she had mental health problems later in her life that i think stemmed from heavy medication after a car accident.
          Canuck.. Margot Kidder, god love her she was lovely looking girl...bipolar apparently.
          Mind you I'd a given her a run up te Johnny Foxes any oul evening

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
            Canuck.. Margot Kidder, god love her she was lovely looking girl...bipolar apparently.
            Mind you I'd a given her a run up te Johnny Foxes any oul evening
            Just clocked that she Died May 13, 2018, aged 69, Livingston, Montana, U.S. And oul Gene Died August 29, 2016, aged 83, Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
              Just clocked that she Died May 13, 2018, aged 69, Livingston, Montana, U.S. And oul Gene Died August 29, 2016, aged 83, Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.
              Who is oul Gene DT

Comment

• i`ll answer fot d.t vico, oul gene is gene wilder aka quackser fortune..

a packed o connell st in 1968.
                Attached Files
                in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

• Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                  i`ll answer fot d.t vico, oul gene is gene wilder aka quackser fortune..a packed o connell st in 1968.
                  Cheers Cos.

Jaze do ye remember that traffic...the widest street in Europe didn't matter if the entry and exits were single carriage...And what of the O'Connell Bike Safe Depository, just throw it over the railings and put a lock on it. The City Fathers knew that railings would come in handy Didn't last all that long eh.

It really is a beautiful piece of architecture, so so well conceived and executed...thank you Mr Foley...and Mr Brock (he taught you well).
                  O'Connell Street / bridge is very much enhanced on account of your work.
                  Thanks also to the Dublin Corpo and the two tons of the finest Dalkey granite...
                  Unveiled for the first time on this day, August 15, in 1882, the monument was designed and sculpted by John Henry Foley and finished up by his assistant, Thomas Brock. It is often believed to be Foley’s greatest work.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X