Dublinforum.net - Forum  

Go Back   Dublinforum.net - Forum > Topic Boards > Health

Old 13-11-2017, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykidsmom View Post
very true Vic...cos then it would be right in their own garden .....its a crying shame..
Absolutely MK, it is great that you are doing so well on it. I have a cousin with Lupus, but she alas has difficulty walking. She is stuck with the usual meds, which are ineffective.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 13-11-2017, 09:44 PM
Bizzy Buddy

they stopped working for me too Vic and during a flareup i ended up with at least 5 new diseases lol..so you cant actually ever keep up with medicines required..and the cannabis oil is natural ....no side effects....so sorry your cousin has this awful sneaky disease..I hope she gets something to ease it for her
Old 13-11-2017, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykidsmom View Post
they stopped working for me too Vic and during a flareup i ended up with at least 5 new diseases lol..so you cant actually ever keep up with medicines required..and the cannabis oil is natural ....no side effects....so sorry your cousin has this awful sneaky disease..I hope she gets something to ease it for her
Thanks Helen
Old 13-11-2017, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
Helen;As you say,it is well documented that cannabis has many beneficial effects,for a great number of medical problems,and the main reason for not being able to get it legally is the greed of the huge "Pharma" lobby which have all the politicians in their pockets.Doctors too are reluctant to prescribe it as there is no kickback from the drug companies.
Oddly enough Ed . there was a programme on yesterday evening 'Country File' and they were telling of all the types of plants that being purposely grown in GB during WW1 .....to extract medicines for injuries of their armed forces .