X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clondalkin, 13th of January, 2010
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the photos Bang Bang, the only thing I recognize is Tuthill's Shop, I see they are still going strong, all the rest are new, it looks like a new town,
      I must visit next time I come home, if I can find my way into
      the village.
      Thanks again.

You got to have a twinkle in your wrinkle.

Comment

Bang Bang, you put in a lot of mileage to take those pictures

Comment

Hello Mary Bridget, I also danced in the Mayfair in the 60's and my sister danced there also.
          Eithne

Comment

bang bang once again thanks a million for all the great photos..makes my day looking at them..

Comment

To anyone interested there is a photo exhibition in Clondalkin Village library. It features photos of the village dating from the 1950's and 60's.

Comment

i took a girl home once to clondalkin on a date and lived to tell the tale.

Comment

oh oh someone is cruzin for a bruzin

Comment

I remember when Healys pub used to do Chicken in a basket going there with my parents and years later Lino Richies on Monastery road
                    "Blue lights on the runway I love the colour of it all"

Comment

I don't know if I asked this before but does anyone remember a man that used to walk Greyhound dogs where the green isle hotel is now , before it was built he was from the Boot Rd in Clondalkin and his name was Leo Mc Grath .....
                      It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

I've been invited over to Dublin at my nieces wedding reception, at the Green Isle Hotel, Clondalkin Oct 2011
                        https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

Comment

I can feel a meet coming up in October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                            I can feel a meet coming up in October 2011
                            before that Bigs, sooner than you expect.................I cant say any more, my gob is sealed.........lol
                            https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

Comment

clondakin

hi to all ? i lived in collinstown grove.nearly eight years ago born and raised in crumlin. ?it was hell trying to get back and fourt .clondakin to crumlin? after i stoped driveing .as life go's you struggle on ?just reading that brings back memorys ?how ever short lived hardtimes can visit us all?and im only talking about the walking?but i must say to day its a beautiful place since they builded all over it all doe ?traveling no different as they say ?take the good with the bad? hawks

Comment

Originally posted by hawks View Post
                                hi to all ? i lived in collinstown grove.nearly eight years ago born and raised in crumlin. ?it was hell trying to get back and fourt .clondakin to crumlin? after i stoped driveing .as life go's you struggle on ?just reading that brings back memorys ?how ever short lived hardtimes can visit us all?and im only talking about the walking?but i must say to day its a beautiful place since they builded all over it all doe ?traveling no different as they say ?take the good with the bad? hawks
                                Welcome to the forum Hawks, I'm a Crumlin bloke meself!
                                Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Working...
                                X