Mary from Castleknock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    As Rashers said, just a Dub sense of humour....it's good to see you here and you're very welcome, and I hope you (we as well, now) find your Mary.

Few questions for you; What were you studying in Dublin ?....How long did you live there ? Where where you staying ?......What was the name of the disco ?........What are you doing these days ?.
    Jaysus DTW all you need is a strong lamp while you ask the questions .

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
      Jaysus DTW all you need is a strong lamp while you ask the questions .
      Vee hav vays !
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Ken i personally apologize ...I didnt mean to make fun of you...but hey that is the irish way as im sure you must remember.....but its not always a nice thing to do...the irish humor has a cutting edge to it i dont always appreciate myself.......so apologies..

have you tried this site? http://www.neighbours.ie/forums/foru...eknock.....you might be able to get some help there..

but having said this...do you think perhaps it is a good idea to try and reconnect with Mary?? chances are shes married...and there is a slight possibility you could cause issues for her.....maybe her husband wouldnt like the intrusion??

Comment

Mary from Castleknock

Mary may still be a civil servant. I am sure that she is married with kids. I have no intention to cause her any trouble. Just an old friend who wishes to know how she is doing. I was a law student and spent a very long time in Dublin. We met at the disco- Lord Jim.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Cheung View Post
            Mary may still be a civil servant. I am sure that she is married with kids. I have no intention to cause her any trouble. Just an old friend who wishes to know how she is doing. I was a law student and spent a very long time in Dublin. We met at the disco- Lord Jim.
            Was it Lord Johns Ken that was in Sackville Place of O Connell St

Comment

Mary from Castleknock

No, not at O Connell Street. It was Lord Jim near Merrion Square

Comment

Mary from Castleknock

By the way, is the Christian Brothers School at North Brunswick Street still there? I used to go there.

Comment

your not in dublin now ken im assuming??? what years were you there?

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                    your not in dublin now ken im assuming??? what years were you there?
                    If ken thinks mary is an ?old lady" now?..........Wonder what he calls the rest of us/

Comment

By the way, is the Christian Brothers School at North Brunswick Street still there? I used to go there.
                      Hi Ken, yes the school [Brunner] is still there.I come from around that area but didn't go to Brunner,I went to Queener,St Pauls School in Queen St.

Comment

Originally posted by tolka1 View Post
                        If ken thinks mary is an ?old lady" now?..........Wonder what he calls the rest of us/
                        im only 38 lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                          im only 38 lol..
                          Plus VAT.

Comment

Paddy Crosbie at St Paul's CBS North Brunswick Street...The School Around The Corner.As was as is.
                            Attached Files
                            We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by Hagar View Post
                              Plus VAT.
                              no christmas card for you ya brat..

Comment

Mary from Castleknock

Thanks, guys. It is good to know that Brunner is still there. When I left Brunner, I gave a pcituer to the school which was used to be hung at the indoor hall.

Comment

Working...
                                X