Howth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howth

Decided to have a drive to howth yesterday morn (sun) around 9am ,never again nearly impossible to get there due to cyclists all over the road ,these fools in their lidl/aldi lycra do not think normal rules of the road apply to them ,when you eventually get past them they catch up at next traffic lights and go straight through which means you have to keep trying to pass them again,i honestly believe if these people had to do a bit of hard work during the week the would be to tired to ride their bikes at the weekend i suspect most of them sit on their arses in offices during the week then at the weekend put their stupid outfits on and think they are in the tour de france ,michael o,leary was right shoot the lot of them

Originally posted by antmel View Post
    Decided to have a drive to howth yesterday morn (sun) around 9am ,never again nearly impossible to get there due to cyclists all over the road ,these fools in their lidl/aldi lycra do not think normal rules of the road apply to them ,when you eventually get past them they catch up at next traffic lights and go straight through which means you have to keep trying to pass them again,i honestly believe if these people had to do a bit of hard work during the week the would be to tired to ride their bikes at the weekend i suspect most of them sit on their arses in offices during the week then at the weekend put their stupid outfits on and think they are in the tour de france ,michael o,leary was right shoot the lot of them

Comment

Go later in the day next time Antmel/ Perhaps leave the car at home and get the DART or bus to Howth and walk around it. Horth is a lovely place in the sunshine.
      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Well I'm across the pond Tony, and here it's golf carts and motorcycles, it's bike week here at the moment, that's motorcycles, a couple more weeks it will be black bike week, that's black people , not bikes, lol, I can't stand it when they pull up beside you and rev the hell out of their damn bikes, oh, and don't even get me started on weaving in and out of traffic, yeah, I'll take the road to Howth!

Comment

Working...
        X