No announcement yet.

The Pool .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two nil over Spurs. Liverpool have finally gotten their act together after an abysmal month...
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Big result for them alright .

Comment

I don't know much about soccer but would the results of the Liverpool matches over the last few weeks be that the manager cannot motivate the players when they are playing against lower teams.

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
          I don't know much about soccer but would the results of the Liverpool matches over the last few weeks be that the manager cannot motivate the players when they are playing against lower teams.
          Very good point Rasher , I dont think Liverpool have lost to any of the top six teams so far this season .

Comment

Leicester City next... then Arsenal. Good opportunity to put that theory to the test.
            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
              Leicester City next... then Arsenal. Good opportunity to put that theory to the test.
              Yep , if those matches end in a defeat and a win it will bear out that theory .
              Knowing Liverpool it will be 2 draws .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                That prediction is on track ....... so far .

Comment

Would have been a nice double with Mr Power ......hindsight is a killer .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                    Would have been a nice double with Mr Power ......hindsight is a killer .
                    Better set of results , three points against 4th place contenders .

Comment

It's great to see Arsenal keeping there unbeaten record last night,it is unbelievable I heard wenger on the radio this morning saying it was tht ref that won it for the opposition.They haven't been beaten in years but they were robbed lots of times.

Comment

It's great to see Arsenal keeping there unbeaten record last night,it is unbelievable I heard wenger on the radio this morning saying it was tht ref that won it for the opposition.They haven't been beaten in years but they were robbed lots of times.
                        Well , he was right about the ref . Arsenal were on top , and then the ref gives a questionable penalty , changes a yellow card for red and sends the Arsenal player off . It ruined what up to that was an entertaining game .

Comment

Well , he was right about the ref . Arsenal were on top , and then the ref gives a questionable penalty , changes a yellow card for red and sends the Arsenal player off . It ruined what up to that was an entertaining game .
                          As I said before I don't know much about football and I don't support any team
                          other than Dublin but I have been listening to Wenger for years every time they are beaten blaming the ref

Comment

As I said before I don't know much about football and I don't support any team
                            other than Dublin but I have been listening to Wenger for years every time they are beaten blaming the ref
                            He is a bit of a moaner all right .

Comment

Looking at Barcalona against PSG , I couldnt help thinking that Suaraz and Mascherano must be kicking themselves for leaving Liverpool . They both could have had a runners up League Cup medal to add to their collection .

Comment

Looking at Barcalona against PSG , I couldnt help thinking that Suaraz and Mascherano must be kicking themselves for leaving Liverpool . They both could have had a runners up League Cup medal to add to their collection .
                                Excelente Bo ..

Comment

Working...
                                X