What Are You Reading ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
    The Country was happier then than it is now.....
    That's a matter of opinion.... I believe ppl are better off by far....esp with all 'YOUR' EU money (help us)... better off usually means more comfortable all round.....certainly more money in general.....and certainly better facilities and housing / schooling etc etc.... So I disagree with you on dat wan.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      You should a got this wan first
      lol.....wish i looked (and felt) as calm and serene as her........tbh i'm trying not to think about it at the mo......but it's difficult, i'm like a kid waiting for christmas

Comment

Except for Audie Murphy....He always looked downbeat.....
        I was a Durango Kid chiseler meself....I used te slap me own arse while making horse noises....all the way from the DeLuxe in Camden Street .....up Camden Row....along Heytesbury Street....right inta Arnott Street down the side of the Meath Hospital......Turn right inta Vernon Street.....left inta Desmond Street.....Right inta Lombard Street West.....and straight down to the T Junction with Clanbrassil Street and No 82 called home.
        Last edited by DAMNTHEWEATHER; 29-10-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
          lol.....wish i looked (and felt) as calm and serene as her........tbh i'm trying not to think about it at the mo......but it's difficult, i'm like a kid waiting for christmas
          Just go with the flow....if it feels good enjoy it....and have ye started planning a logical list of "THINGS TO DO' ......Sort of critical path to getting it like ye want it.

Comment

That's a matter of opinion.... I believe ppl are better off by far....esp with all 'YOUR' EU money (help us)... better off usually means more comfortable all round.....certainly more money in general.....and certainly better facilities and housing / schooling etc etc.... So I disagree with you on dat wan.
            Comfort is relative.....The whole world is more comfortable now than it was then.....

LOL....Most people who's only income comes from benefits...Now have a Television set the size of two football fields....Plus Computer and internet.....Plus a phone that does everything except get fat on take-aways....

Are they happier than I was.....No.....
            Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Just go with the flow....if it feels good enjoy it....and have ye started planning a logical list of "THINGS TO DO' ......Sort of critical path to getting it like ye want it.
              waiting for exchange day.....don't want to tempt fate. anyway best not talk about it anymore as we're off-topic......

Comment

waiting for exchange day.....don't want to tempt fate. anyway best not talk about it anymore as we're off-topic......
                Get some reinforcements.....

Comment

Get some reinforcements.....
                  huh?

Comment

Sure but important life changes are the exception te the rule
                    Ignore dat quinner fella....de cheeky LR.

Comment

• Martins book is actually about his granny...she was charged with murder in Monto.....havent had a chance to start it..but im going to zip thro it tomorrow..

thanks for letting me know dinny...ill see if i can grab the other one via amazon

Comment

Sure but important life changes are the exception te the rule
                        Ignore dat quinner fella....de cheeky LR.
                        Still awaiting the Drugs accusation........

Nice to see you are now on the reinforcements Rota.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                          Martins book is actually about his granny...she was charged with murder in Monto.....havent had a chance to start it..but im going to zip thro it tomorrow..

thanks for letting me know dinny...ill see if i can grab the other one via amazon
                          that sounds interesting......was reading up on it (it was actually his great-gran) and it seems the other alleged murderer, (not his g-gran) ended up in Toronto!

Comment

• Yeppers...interesting eh

Comment

Still awaiting the Drugs accusation........

Nice to see you are now on the reinforcements Rota.....
                              he's not on the payroll yet, just on trial pending references

Comment

he's not on the payroll yet, just on trial pending references

Watch him..he is obsessed with Drugs......He keeps his own habit secret...

Comment

Working...
                                X