Drama Series Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    I hear Narcos is back....i'll try look for that......did you check out Mr Mercedes??
    i've never heard of either of those.....

perhaps a mod could merge this thread with the murder mystery one, and as i suggested before change the title of that one to drama series recommendations? i'm sure napper wouldn't mind.......maybe the mods don't read the threads.......

Comment

• mr mercedes is from a stephen king novel....its a weekly thing ...

stan lees lucky man is a complete 3 season on netflicks lol....

have you seen "i know who you are"??

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        mr mercedes is from a stephen king novel....its a weekly thing ...

stan lees lucky man is a complete 3 season on netflicks lol....

have you seen "i know who you are"??
        started to watch it, couldn't get into it......

Comment

• took me a bit too...but now im freaking addicted.

Comment

• Have you seen the thread title? That's the last time I make a suggestion......

Comment

• hahahaa but ive been watching all your suggestions lol...

Comment

• just watched part 1 of new itv drama Liar, about a woman accusing a guy of drug-raping her......he's denying it of course. In the lead role is the excellent Joanne Froggatt. So far so good; good acting, dialogue etc. though I thought the sub-plot of the sister having an affair with her ex was unnecessary and rather weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                  just watched part 1 of new itv drama Liar, about a woman accusing a guy of drug-raping her......he's denying it of course. In the lead role is the excellent Joanne Froggatt. So far so good; good acting, dialogue etc. though I thought the sub-plot of the sister having an affair with her ex was unnecessary and rather weak.
                  It's starting on Irish TV tonight , will record it.....like Joanne....doesn't get the recognition she deserves
                  The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                    It's starting on Irish TV tonight , will record it.....like Joanne....doesn't get the recognition she deserves
                    Still watching......I think the first guy she accused was guilty, and she's so traumatised because he got off that she's confused the two.....or maybe that's what we're supposed to think and the doctor is guilty as sin......anyway I think it's pretty good. Tried to watch Rellik on BBC......couldn't cope with the going backwards thing. As for Dr Foster.......should have left it after series one......

Comment

Still watching......I think the first guy she accused was guilty, and she's so traumatised because he got off that she's confused the two.....or maybe that's what we're supposed to think and the doctor is guilty as sin......anyway I think it's pretty good. Tried to watch Rellik on BBC......couldn't cope with the going backwards thing. As for Dr Foster.......should have left it after series one......
                      The same writing team writes Rellik and Liar, they wrote "The Missing". Odd that the two shows were scheduled against each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                        The same writing team writes Rellik and Liar, they wrote "The Missing". Odd that the two shows were scheduled against each other.
                        yes, i did hear something about that......i would never have guessed though, they don't seem to have much in common, apart from the flashback thing.....

Comment

• I was away when the first episode of Rellik was shown....did I miss much ? would I be able to follow the story line from the second episode onwards?

Comment

I was away when the first episode of Rellik was shown....did I miss much ? would I be able to follow the story line from the second episode onwards?
                            well i couldn't follow it even after watching the first episode.......

Comment

well i couldn't follow it even after watching the first episode.......
                              lol.....sound like my kind of show

Comment

lol.....sound like my kind of show
                                i suppose i'd have been able to follow it if i'd been interested enough, but i wasn't, so i gave up.......and tbh i'm getting sick of the formulaic "maverick cop with a messy personal life who has his own demons to wrestle with" type of show........it's been done to death.......

Comment

Working...
                                X