Piles Buildings Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    Yes I do......Enough for what I need and some spare.........You will never get me to tell the whole story.....lol
    Ahh I dont believe dat Johnny McRory.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      Ahh I dont believe dat Johnny McRory.
      Your beliefs will never be of interest to me......In six months I will elaborate on that........Just as I will remind you of something you posted in a years time.......of something you recently posted......
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Your beliefs will never be of interest to me......In six months I will elaborate on that........Just as I will remind you of something you posted in a years time.......of something you recently posted......
        Oi take it you were wrong then ?.

Comment

Oi take it you were wrong then ?.

believe what you choose, I will stay in the real word......There is more fun to be had....

Comment

believe what you choose, I will stay in the real word......There is more fun to be had....
            Apologies for spoiling your delusions....yours is quite simply QB..... a quinner bubble....but as long as yer happy.....

Comment

Apologies for spoiling your delusions....yours is quite simply QB..... a quinner bubble....but as long as yer happy.....
              I will still choose to live in the real world........

sadly you do not believe in free choice.....it takes all kinds...

Comment

I will still choose to live in the real world........

sadly you do not believe in free choice.....it takes all kinds...
                As long as yer happy....and the pills agree wicha......why should Suffolk tremble.

Comment

As long as yer happy....and the pills agree wicha......why should Suffolk tremble.

I will only wish the people in Suffolk a long and happy life...Even those on benefits (money paid by the taxpayer including sailors wages and benefits)...

I lived in the real world and earned my keep in the free market.....

Comment

I will only wish the people in Suffolk a long and happy life...Even those on benefits (money paid by the taxpayer including sailors wages and benefits)...

I lived in the real world and earned my keep in the free market.....
                    Dream On.....and stay safe knowing some poor b'stad's out there on the briney doin 12 on 12 off keepin ye safe in bed at night......a long way from home......while most FireFighters have a quiet night with game of chess an a good nights kip...at the station..for the same tax money......

Comment

Dream On.....and stay safe knowing some poor b'stad's out there on the briney doin 12 on 12 off keepin ye safe in bed at night......a long way from home......while most FireFighters have a quiet night with game of chess an a good nights kip...at the station..for the same tax money......

You did all that on benefits from the taxpayer.....Still, it kept away from the free market that you don't understand......

Comment

You did all that on benefits from the taxpayer.....Still, it kept away from the free market that you don't understand......
                        As long as your happy...

Comment

As long as your happy...
                          all my life.........

just a little story.....when I stated on Schindler's as a mate....I worked in Croydon and lived in Camberwell......
                          Just over a half hours journey on the number 36 Bus......

So, while everybody else seemed to be reading their newspapers I was reading the electric drawings.....There and back every day.....read them on the way home and bring them back every morning (they were printed in Swiss/German but that was not a problem......so instead of taking five years to become ''Skilled'' I did it in ten months.......Loads more lovely money each week...and no crap headlines to spoil my wonderful days.....

Comment

all my life.........

just a little story.....when I stated on Schindler's as a mate....I worked in Croydon and lived in Camberwell......
                            Just over a half hours journey on the number 36 Bus......

So, while everybody else seemed to be reading their newspapers I was reading the electric drawings.....There and back every day.....read them on the way home and bring them back every morning (they were printed in Swiss/German but that was not a problem......so instead of taking five years to become ''Skilled'' I did it in ten months.......Loads more lovely money each week...and no crap headlines to spoil my wonderful days.....
                            What a great idea....you did extremely well to qualify in such a short time....Them school masters woulda bin proud a ya for such high achievements..... Mind you the National Schools were not all that bad for teaching....it was generally the raw material that let them down.

Comment

What a great idea....you did extremely well to qualify in such a short time....Them school masters woulda bin proud a ya for such high achievements..... Mind you the National Schools were not all that bad for teaching....it was generally the raw material that let them down.
                              I was impressed by my teachers.......

What they had to put up with from some Pupils was frightening.....

Purely economics......Why should I work for less than the person I was working with when the only difference between us was knowledge about Lifts......So I learned, in the Land of opportunity.....

Comment

I was impressed by my teachers.......

What they had to put up with from some Pupils was frightening.....

Purely economics......Why should I work for less than the person I was working with when the only difference between us was knowledge about Lifts......So I learned, in the Land of opportunity.....
                                Stuff like that
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X