The Triple Lock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Triple Lock.

Thanks to the Northern Irish Unionists pensioners are to keep the triple lock on pensions, and the winter fuel allowance.
    I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
    Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Originally posted by jembo View Post
    Thanks to the Northern Irish Unionists pensioners are to keep the triple lock on pensions, and the winter fuel allowance.
    Marvellous......Now how much have they each got so we can maybe keep something....

Their hand out money is equal to fifty Billions in the other three UK Nations....Which the other three wont get.....

Plus..Because of the bad results at the General Election the Conservatives would have dropped that idea anyway......

Now they can blame the DUP fro dropping it.......

Not exactly rocket science to work that out....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

That's politics for you,they take a lot and give a little.
      I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
      Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Exactly Jembo......Though I prefer to call todays events...Discrimination.....

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
          Exactly Jembo......Though I prefer to call todays events...Discrimination.....
          A normal Coalition is where they agree to drop certain policies and the whole country benefits accordingly....

This is area and National discrimination......I fear a severe backlash.....

Comment

Marvellous......Now how much have they each got so we can maybe keep something....

Their hand out money is equal to fifty Billions in the other three UK Nations....Which the other three wont get.....

Plus..Because of the bad results at the General Election the Conservatives would have dropped that idea anyway......

Now they can blame the DUP fro dropping it.......

Not exactly rocket science to work that out....
            Jesus you don't half talk some crap....Winter fuel allowances are simply christmas beer money to most in receipt of it....it should be means tested and withdrawn from those within a certain income ceiling .....it was brought in by a bunch of Labour clowns as a vote grabber.... I'm sure Sir Alan Sugar needs hios 200 quid WFA every year....As for yer 50 billion quid WHAT ARE YOU FECKIN SMOKING....back up those figures or don't bother plucking anymore rubbish out the sky. 50 billions my tawn.
            We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Exactly Jembo......Though I prefer to call today's events...Discrimination.....
              You've got a lot of yap for a non voter.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                You've got a lot of yap for a non voter.
                Of course I have..I am a Tax-Payer.....

Now go and see the new boat the Navy have.....They are going to use it to play three football matches all at the same time....

Comment

Jesus you don't half talk some crap....Winter fuel allowances are simply christmas beer money to most in receipt of it....it should be means tested and withdrawn from those within a certain income ceiling .....it was brought in by a bunch of Labour clowns as a vote grabber.... I'm sure Sir Alan Sugar needs hios 200 quid WFA every year....As for yer 50 billion quid WHAT ARE YOU FECKIN SMOKING....back up those figures or don't bother plucking anymore rubbish out the sky. 50 billions my tawn.
                  Now get a three year old child and tell them to work out the Population ratio......You are too busy ranting for such trivial tasks....

Comment

Can't wait for the Labour party to get in again and borrow the country up to its armpits in hock....keep their jobs ....up their wages and create a false gravy train.....then when they fuk it again it's iover to the steady Tories to sort it out again....ppl have short memories. Have you ever known a government that took more than enough from the tax payer and just sat on it.....did nothing with it whatever......It has never happened.....that's why.....it's called budgeting.....something Dusbyn and his idiots don't know about.... The note in the safe said "sorry there's no money left" That was Blair and dear Gordon the last disastrous time we allowed labour in.

Comment

Now get a three year old child and tell them to work out the Population ratio......You are too busy ranting for such trivial tasks....
                      NO you show us....I've just worked it out.... Now you tell me how ! billion extra spend in NI equates to 50 billions across the other three areas. Yer talkin out yer arse Quinner.....and if ye don't believe me I challenge you to back it up with PROOF in figures here NOW....

Comment

Of course I have..I am a Tax-Payer.....

Now go and see the new boat the Navy have.....They are going to use it to play three football matches all at the same time....
                        You nearly watch as much TV as you payed Union Reps wages 40 yrs ffs....what a joke....len McClusky's laughing all the way te the bank...the ignorant labourite shite.

Comment

A normal Coalition is where they agree to drop certain policies and the whole country benefits accordingly....This is area and National discrimination......I fear a severe backlash.....
                          It's the same democracy you keep banging on about.....no different....no more no less....next time go vote ...if ye don't like it.....yer fulla hot air.....all gob and no trousers....The Alf Garnet of Zumerzehh ffs.

Comment

You nearly watch as much TV as you payed Union Reps wages 40 yrs ffs....what a joke....len McClusky's laughing all the way te the bank...the ignorant labourite shite.

I take it you are suggesting I paid that mans wages....Have you got a Link....

I would love to see how he got money from my Union to his, and how he lived on nothing.....That would be very interesting indeed....

Comment

I take it you are suggesting I paid that mans wages....Have you got a Link....I would love to see how he got money from my Union to his, and how he lived on nothing.....That would be very interesting indeed....
                              NO you show us....I've just worked it out.... Now you tell me how ! billion extra spend in NI equates to 50 billions across the other three areas. Yer talkin out yer arse Quinner.....and if ye don't believe me I challenge you to back it up with PROOF in figures here NOW....
                              http://www.dublinforum.net/forum/sho...5&postcount=11

Comment

Working...
                              X