The Winter Of Discontent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    It is none of my business what private people do outside of my home....I don't even mind if they have Beamers and Mercs.......You do....
    I am a trained observer....you are a default gobshite
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      I am a trained observer....you are a default gobshite
      Which Mine, Steelworks, Car plant, Government office have you been observing....?

You said you observe Council estates so we know that....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Which Mine, Steelworks, Car plant, Government office have you been observing....?You said you observe Council estates so we know that....
        You wouldnt understand....

Comment

You wouldnt understand....
          No..Watching people sleeping is very boring.....I have no idea why people would do that......

Comment

No..Watching people sleeping is very boring.....I have no idea why people would do that......
            You simply would not understand.....

Comment

You simply would not understand.....
              yeh yeh...pull the other one....

Comment

yeh yeh...pull the other one....
                Well ye did try sell us that the WOD??? bothered nobody....you said they just got on with it.....while i know there was a tyfus scare all over the country with the most unsanitary conditions since the great fire of London in 1666.

Comment

Well ye did try sell us that the WOD??? bothered nobody....you said they just got on with it.....while i know there was a tyfus scare all over the country with the most unsanitary conditions since the great fire of London in 1666.

I said not a lot of people were affected....But as all propagandists tell lies, carry on as it is hilarious....

Tell the forum what affect it had on yourself.....We are all waiting.....

Comment

I said not a lot of people were affected....But as all propagandists tell lies, carry on as it is hilarious....Tell the forum what affect it had on yourself.....We are all waiting.....
                    Dont be such a wally.

Comment

Dont be such a wally.
                      Tell the Forum what affect it had on you......Wally...

Comment

Tell the Forum what affect it had on you......Wally...
                        You tell them why it had no affect on anyone....cos you thought they. ...as you said.....just got on with it.....Like rats running riot among the rotting vegitation and garbage thrown all over the cities....while your union mates of 40 years held women n kids to ransome for greed.....thats the Corbyn type Union you supported for over 40 years and dont deny it

Comment

You tell them why it had no affect on anyone....cos you thought they. ...as you said.....just got on with it.....Like rats running riot among the rotting vegitation and garbage thrown all over the cities....while your union mates of 40 years held women n kids to ransome for greed.....thats the Corbyn type Union you supported for over 40 years and dont deny it
                          Another rant Wally.....

What affect did it have on you then...?

Now, no lies this time please.......You know your tongue will turn black if you keep doing it....

PS..I had no Mates in those Unions......(but, I still await another rant).....

Comment

Another rant Wally.....

What affect did it have on you then...?

Now, no lies this time please.......You know your tongue will turn black if you keep doing it....

PS..I had no Mates in those Unions......(but, I still await another rant).....
                            you told this forum you catigorically paid your union dues for 40 years....propping up Commies like Niel Pillock and Tony Benn....n Arthur Scargill the disease..... How could someone like you who claims to have more than one braincell....even think of supporting those prats.....yet you did it and were proud of it....cos you bragged of it in here.

Comment

you told this forum you catigorically paid your union dues for 40 years....propping up Commies like Niel Pillock and Tony Benn....n Arthur Scargill the disease..... How could someone like you who claims to have more than one braincell....even think of supporting those prats.....yet you did it and were proud of it....cos you bragged of it in here.
                              LOL....I like most people who were or are Union members paid because we were provided with Solicitors in case of accidents and wrongful dismissal etc

They also negotiated holidays, pay rates, tax concessions and lots of thing you would not have a clue about......

You have no clues about anything in the real world....Sadly....Very sadly...

Comment

LOL....I like most people who were or are Union members paid because we were provided with Solicitors in case of accidents and wrongful dismissal etc
                                They also negotiated holidays, pay rates, tax concessions and lots of thing you would not have a clue about......You have no clues about anything in the real world....Sadly....Very sadly...
                                How many excuses do we have te listen to.....You never vote....but by paying the wages of Labour MPs with union subs over 40.....yes 40 years....you voted with yer wallet....Listen....you could have qualified as a solicitor for that money....what a joke....VOTE LABOUR.....or just pay dor wages if yer a bit idle.

Comment

Working...
                                X