UK border control moving from Calais?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    Lol..I accept the Brexit......You do as well. you lost and you tried to stop it....
    No choice with 1.2 million knobbers voting for something they knew FA about. I accept it very grudgingly as I'm sure most of the Conservative and Labour Party do....but what can ye do when the animals take over the zoo.

I just await events...as usual....
    Wait all ye like....I hope it gets binned.

I am happy whatever.......You wont be when you fall into the sea giving them a push.....
    You are a straphanger....passenger Tickets Please ?.

34 percent admit it.....The rest voted in a man to do it.....
    Fluke....nothing more than a protest vote.

I do not vote.....
    Most eejits don't......don't tell Ms Pankhurst about not voting will ya.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      No choice with 1.2 million knobbers voting for something they knew FA about. I accept it very grudgingly as I'm sure most of the Conservative and Labour Party do....but what can ye do when the animals take over the zoo.

Wait all ye like....I hope it gets binned.

You are a straphanger....passenger Tickets Please ?.

Fluke....nothing more than a protest vote.

Most eejits don't......don't tell Ms Pankhurst about not voting will ya.

It is my right to choose to not vote, and it is the right of seventeen and a half million people to choose how they vote.....You are a nobody, they do not give out medals to people who hate other people for the way the voted...You may get a medal off Juncker for licking his arse daily but I doubt it...Now stop acting like the spoilt brat you are and grow up......

PS..Macron's arse is now available for you to give it a good licking.......Then you can help him push the unfortunate asylum seekers out into the dangerous seas between here and France.....You are now acting like a Froggie when a Railway station and a Swedish singing group is mentioned......

PSS....Ms Pankhurst suffered for the right for people to choose....But you wouldn't know that.......
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

It is my right to choose to not vote, and it is the right of seventeen and a half million people to choose how they vote.....You are a nobody, they do not give out medals to people who hate other people for the way the voted...You may get a medal off Juncker for licking his arse daily but I doubt it...Now stop acting like the spoilt brat you are and grow up......

PS..Macron's arse is now available for you to give it a good licking.......Then you can help him push the unfortunate asylum seekers out into the dangerous seas between here and France.....You are now acting like a Froggie when a Railway station and a Swedish singing group is mentioned......

PSS....Ms Pankhurst suffered for the right for people to choose....But you wouldn't know that.......
        Back to 2015....Yes, there is you boasting about how YOU won the election for the Conservatives.......

The Conservatives did win with 36.9 percent of the vote.....
        Now I have no problem with that as it is the British voting system and there was a referendum not too long ago that voted to keep it that way....

But, when a referendum comes up with a 52 to 48 percent vote that you do not agree with....YOU TURN INTO A MONSTER....running around insulting people who for whatever reason voted the way you think they had no rights to do....

So you turned from a staunch Conservative voter into a sniveller for the EU for no other reason than you did not get your own way....

I rest my caSSe.......

PS..The spelling error is deliberate....

Comment

Wen woz dat ????? you back the Breakstiff doncha...dats enough....anyway dor not pushin them out....they are paying dem 300 quid and a free boat fully stocked oh an a feckin compas....full flask and stocked bar....4 wives and uncle tom ali an all....oh an a feggin kitchen stink. Now ye happy ??????
          And an English phrase book with " where is the nearest welfare office " underlined .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
            And an English phrase book with " where is the nearest welfare office " underlined .
            Thats the one

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
              They don't need one bo, they are well looked after as they should be...

The law must apply equally to everybody....

Many Irish arrived here with the same information....

There are no ''Jungle camps'' here........

Comment

They don't need one bo, they are well looked after as they should be...The law must apply equally to everybody....Many Irish arrived here with the same information....There are no ''Jungle camps'' here........
                if ppl choose to live in jungle camps in order to ger first dibs at a lorrt axel....thats not to say they are there because they are herded in there......The camps in UK are 20 ppl hot bunking in overcrowded run down doss houses....mind you they choose that themselves to save money... But its hard to listen to the words of benevolence from one who does not believe in overseas aid....so come along now.....no forked tongues pse.

Comment

They don't need one bo, they are well looked after as they should be...

The law must apply equally to everybody....

Many Irish arrived here with the same information....

There are no ''Jungle camps'' here........
                  We all watched the teenage refugee in the wheelchair last year.....struggling her way through Europe with the help of fellow refugees....
                  Well, she is now in Bristol with her extended family and no doubt amongst other refugees from her own country.....she will blend in and get all the help she needs......
                  I bet she will be treated like a princess.....

Comment

We all watched the teenage refugee in the wheelchair last year.....struggling her way through Europe with the help of fellow refugees....
                    Well, she is now in Bristol with her extended family and no doubt amongst other refugees from her own country.....she will blend in and get all the help she needs......
                    I bet she will be treated like a princess.....
                    So....thats nothing to do with a gimme gimme attitude toward helping neighbouring countries get on their feet.....or overseas aid.....your comparison holds no water.....white man speak with forked tongue

Comment

if ppl choose to live in jungle camps in order to ger first dibs at a lorrt axel....thats not to say they are there because they are herded in there......The camps in UK are 20 ppl hot bunking in overcrowded run down doss houses....mind you they choose that themselves to save money... But its hard to listen to the words of benevolence from one who does not believe in overseas aid....so come along now.....no forked tongues pse.
                      LOL....another Red tTp headline....It is well written on this forum that I do support overseas aid....But if it keeps you in excuses ,,then go for it.....

I do not support handouts........To the EU......

Comment

So....thats nothing to do with a gimme gimme attitude toward helping neighbouring countries get on their feet.....or overseas aid.....your comparison holds no water.....white man speak with forked tongue
                        There you go again.....talking bollocks.....But, if it keeps you happy...go for it....

You latent dislike for the people of the UK is shameful..

Comment

LOL....another Red tTp headline....It is well written on this forum that I do support overseas aid....But if it keeps you in excuses ,,then go for it.....
                          I do not support handouts........To the EU......
                          well then dont go banging on about how great and benevolent your adopted country has been to one individual.....Like i said why wait until unfortunates turn up on yer doorstep....far better to help them with overseas aid where they live....Take it from me. ..when alls said and done this break away from the european union will cost this country dearly....through the nose in fact....and in more ways than one.

And if like the other 17 million go it alone merchants you think just because its uk its gonna be a walk in the park.....think twice....

Comment

There you go again.....talking bollocks.....But, if it keeps you happy...go for it....You latent dislike for the people of the UK is shameful..
                            if thats your only defense. ....to accuse me of talking bowlox....its pitiful.....I have no dislike of the ppl i live amomgst....but an inherent hate for nationalistic arrogance....with a superior race attitude......thats what i dont like......a bit of humility goes a long way.

Comment

well then dont go banging on about how great and benevolent your adopted country has been to one individual.....Like i said why wait until unfortunates turn up on yer doorstep....far better to help them with overseas aid where they live....Take it from me. ..when alls said and done this break away from the european union will cost this country dearly....through the nose in fact....and in more ways than one.

And if like the other 17 million go it alone merchants you think just because its uk its gonna be a walk in the park.....think twice....
                              Just in case you don't know, the whole Country is leaving...we had a referendum.....

Do keep away from Beachy Head...please

Life is never a walk in the Park......Ask those in the UK who the 'Handouts' should go to.....

Comment

Just in case you don't know, the whole Country is leaving...we had a referendum.....Do keep away from Beachy Head...pleaseLife is never a walk in the Park......Ask those in the UK who the 'Handouts' should go to.....
                                no defense....for hypocricy....you dont believe in overseas aid....nor helping the underdog of the union....yer you proudly profess a generosity thats guaranteed to every wheelchair bound or otherwise refugee who makes it across the continents to the uk border.....wtf's dat all about.....go wave yer jackeens jack and hope fer the best....dont forget to hold onto the strap ding feckin ding. tickets please.

Comment

Working...
                                X