No announcement yet.

The Barnet Bugle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope the bowler didn't find it confusing ........as in where to have a dump , last thing ya need .

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
      Keep taking the tablets Barefoot
      Or maybe stop taking them ?
      Everything is self-evident.

Comment

oh my god BB id have been out the door in a flash...terrified....the only things in the universe that scare me are spiders........you werent smoking any of the funny stuff ?

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
          The Skibbereen Eagle is happy to publish this story... August is notorious for being a slow month for news. Keep us posted on developments.
          No new developments re the postbox, but my green bin went missing yesterday evening following the morning collection, and had returned by the time I came home from work this evening. No-one can account for its whereabouts last night and the bin refuses to comment. Another slow news week at the Barnet Bugle.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
            No new developments re the postbox, but my green bin went missing yesterday evening following the morning collection, and had returned by the time I came home from work this evening. No-one can account for its whereabouts last night and the bin refuses to comment. Another slow news week at the Barnet Bugle.
            Can you scan page 3 onto the forum for us ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
              oh my god BB id have been out the door in a flash...terrified....the only things in the universe that scare me are spiders........you werent smoking any of the funny stuff ?
              mkm,

you might like this, a long time ago when my daughter was a school kid[jeez I just thought ,shes the same age as you now,38] anyway we were goin somewhere in the car, she was sitting in the back with a new puppy we just got, as we were driving I thought I felt the puppy on my shoulder, dee, I said can you take the puppy down, she said ,dad I`m holding him here beside me. just at the same second a big black furry spider ran across the door at the bottom of the window on to the dash. all I could do was pull in to the side , luckly I had a cloth I kept for wiping the mirrors or windows, I put the cloth over the spider ,I could feel it flexing my hand upwards. I managed to get the window down [no power windows then] and throw it out. it was the size of a small saucer honestly....could have been worse ...it could have been a snake!!
              in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

lol! I just noticed my new status.......

Comment

hahahaa katie...i hope the pay compensates with the work hehehee...

cosmo i feel your pain...no way could i have sat thro that...in fact i didnt....one of the grandkids picked a bunch of wild flowers by the lake...and this mother of a godawful thingy with eyes crawled out of it onto my neck too...like you i brushed it off and it went onto my lap...im screaming my brains out willie is driving,the three kids in the back are howling laughing....my instinct..open door jump out......which i did and rolled onto the grass verge, spider still with me......i wasnt hurt cos willie had slowed the car with the commotion...and thankfully there were no cars behind us.....but omg...youd have wanted to be there..the kids learned a lota new words that day...

Id prefer snakes cosmo..

now im having a "dog " issue fecking thing never shuts up..

Comment

excuse me?????? bizzy buddy????? just saw this now.....theres going to be wigs on the green over this let me tell you lol...i blame the mods & rockers.

Comment

Mine is perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                        hahahaa katie...i hope the pay compensates with the work hehehee...

cosmo i feel your pain...no way could i have sat thro that...in fact i didnt....one of the grandkids picked a bunch of wild flowers by the lake...and this mother of a godawful thingy with eyes crawled out of it onto my neck too...like you i brushed it off and it went onto my lap...im screaming my brains out willie is driving,the three kids in the back are howling laughing....my instinct..open door jump out......which i did and rolled onto the grass verge, spider still with me......i wasnt hurt cos willie had slowed the car with the commotion...and thankfully there were no cars behind us.....but omg...youd have wanted to be there..the kids learned a lota new words that day...

Id prefer snakes cosmo..

now im having a "dog " issue fecking thing never shuts up..
                        `nother time I was rushing out to work, out drivin on the freeway, and I feel something wriggling under the arch of my foot, I was in heavy and fast flowing traffic and couldn`t get to stop, tryin to concentrate on the road and wriggling my foot in my boot tryin to move it around, I was imagining all sorts , was it a small snake, a big spider. as soon as I got to work, off with the boot and out pops a fairly big cockroach, the flyin type , its wings caused all the movement.
                        in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

oh my god thats hysterical lol....that happened to my daughter in savannah..she kept complaining her shoe didnt feel right...we kept telling her to shurrup lol..finally she took it off and out came this huge mother..they have gigantic roches down there im not sure what they call them...same daughter, another time was complaining about her boot shed put them on in the garage and hopped to the car saying somethings not right...IN my bloomin car she takes the boot off and out hops a baby mouse...she learned always always look into your shoe before you put it on hahhahaha i think if id have her experiences id be barefoot..

flying cockroaches.....see cosmo this is precisely why i chose canada hahaha

Comment

Breaking news: all the towels are in the wash and the tumble dryer is bust. Tomorrow I shall have to dry my body with a tea towel. Will keep you updated.

Comment

just feck off with yer boasting.......since your all organized i have a totally disorganized house here you can start on hahahhaha
                              good job katie

Comment

why not just stand outside in the wind and drip dry

Comment

Working...
                                X