Government Crime: Naked Body Scanners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camouflage View Post
    Please folks, do not dismiss the Bible - the word of God.
    I could discuss the bible with you till the cows come home. But if it's the word of god as you say why is it so full of contradictions?

I don't want to get into a biblical chapter and verse swordfight, but I can supply the relevant conflicting verses.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
      I could discuss the bible with you till the cows come home. But if it's the word of god as you say why is it so full of contradictions?

I don't want to get into a biblical chapter and verse swordfight, but I can supply the relevant conflicting verses.
      I fully understand what you mean, Rashers. The Bible is a mix of God's word and personal experiences people had.
      Let me give you a non-biblical example. The recent cold spell. I am located on very high ground in South Co. Dublin. I have a large sloped garden behind my house where I store my fuel, mostly timber, which I have to cut with the chain saw and axe. I will have experienced the recent cold differently than somebody living in a central-heated apartment block in Rathmines or Donnybrook. Those people and me experienced the same winter, but in different ways.. And that's how you have to read the Bible , as accounts given by different people living in different locations and different times.
      Camouflage

Stockpile supplies, learn survival skills, pray!

Comment

The only ones who can remove a post are moderators, none of whom to my knowledge would care to be referred to as above. I believe we treat everyone with equal respect.

If you tell me which post it is (something of it's content perhaps) I may be able to restore it if it hasn't been removed for offensive content.

I'm sure the moderator who removed it will have notified you regarding the post in question.
        The post to which I referred has been removed from the centre of my driveway early this morning while I was out and about doing this and that.

I cling to the belief that the person who purloined my pole is an **sehole

Comment

are you bored bangers lol...come over here and i'll give you loads of jobs to do...keep ya busy

Comment

Originally posted by Bang Bang View Post
            The post to which I referred has been removed from the centre of my driveway early this morning while I was out and about doing this and that.

I cling to the belief that the person who purloined my pole is an **sehole
            The context in which you referred to a post having been removed would lead one to believe that you were referring to this forum.

Comment

The context in which you referred to a post having been removed would lead one to believe that you were referring to this forum.

I cannot be responsible for errors made by other people in attempting to find contentious issues in my posts.

It appears to me that a great deal of effort is being expended in the pursuit of non-intended insult that might be better employed in bringing some entertainment to the posters.

If you observe, the reference to my security post was in the final paragraph, the only 'context' could be the word paranoia.

An apology for inferring that I am a liar would be appreciated greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bang Bang View Post

I cannot be responsible for errors made by other people in attempting to find contentious issues in my posts.

It appears to me that a great deal of effort is being expended in the pursuit of non-intended insult that might be better employed in bringing some entertainment to the posters.

If you observe, the reference to my security post was in the final paragraph, the only 'context' could be the word paranoia.

An apology for inferring that I am a liar would be appreciated greatly.
                I'm not going to enter a public discussion about this. This shall be the one and only time I refer to the matter we're dealing with.

At no time did I refer to you as a liar.... I have more respect for you... and for myself.... to stoop so low.

I did ask for your assistance in finding the post that you said had been removed... proving I believe that I quite naturally assumed that you were referring to a post that had been removed from this forum.

I searched for where a post may have been removed with the intention of restoring it if necessary (as I explained to you), and now you say you were referring to a post that was removed from your front garden.

Comment

Please listen to this video. Ties in with most of what we have been talking on this thread and others. Alex Jones calls out Harvard law professor and Obama mentor Cass Sunstein, the man who wants to ban freedom of speech and openly calls on the police to infiltrate peaceful tea parties and other conservative meetings to encourage and promote violent behavior giving the government an excuse to arrest their leaders and ban conservative talk radio.
                  Our worst enemies are not hiding out in caves in Afghanistan or the desert of Yemen, but are sitting in DC, or in government buildings in Dublin, London, Paris and Berlin.

Infowars.com and prisonplanet.com, are now bigger than Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh. More and more people tune in to the truth
                  Last edited by Rashers; 16-01-2010, 02:49 AM. Reason: embed video clip
                  Camouflage

Comment

why when i read these threads am i always thinking about the song you say potatoe i say potato, tomato tomatoe. i suppose it's what makes the world go round everyone thinks that their views are the only true views and sometimes this is the cause of wars in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
                      I dont give a flying feck about scanners and me as pure liberal who has even been accused of being a communist by some people. It is only a few weeks ago that a plane was targetted by your man with the bomb in his y fronts. If scanners are the answer, then so what?
                      In other words for the person in dusguise, I have no problem with scanners

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
                        why when i read these threads am i always thinking about the song you say potatoe i say potato, tomato tomatoe. i suppose it's what makes the world go round everyone thinks that their views are the only true views and sometimes this is the cause of wars in the world.
                        Hi Jean,

I agree, a lot of contradicting information about the NWO making the online rounds. But fact remains that every time a government (US, Irish, British, French, Australian or any other government in the world) are passing a new law it will always contain either more infringements of our privacy, rights to move freely, free speech, cuts in services, more bureaucracy, and /or contain proposals for new and higher taxation.
                        When did your government last pass a law giving you more rights, freedoms or cutting your tax bill?
                        The government is getting bigger and bigger and more oppressive by the day and that worries me a lot.
                        Camouflage

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
                          In other words for the person in dusguise, I have no problem with scanners
                          In other words, Red Biddy, you don't mind being exposed to cancer-causing radiation every time you want to fly?
                          Also, you are quite content that images of your nude body, including personal information like home address, age or phone number will then be distributed around the world to each and every domestic, foreign, friendly or hostile government agency , including states with an appalling human rights record.
                          Never mind the fact that 10 year old kids have in the past hacked into the CIA and FBI computer network retrieving confidential information. Your photos plus contact details may then end up on some 'adult' site.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. (Benjamin Franklin)
                          Camouflage

Comment

Originally posted by Camouflage View Post
                            Hi Jean,

I agree, a lot of contradicting information about the NWO making the online rounds. But fact remains that every time a government (US, Irish, British, French, Australian or any other government in the world) are passing a new law it will always contain either more infringements of our privacy, rights to move freely, free speech, cuts in services, more bureaucracy, and /or contain proposals for new and higher taxation.
                            When did your government last pass a law giving you more rights, freedoms or cutting your tax bill?
                            The government is getting bigger and bigger and more oppressive by the day and that worries me a lot.
                            the way i look at things are we are only here for a short time so i am not going to worry myself about conspiracies and my image being viewed by people.because i was always told that worrying leads to nothing but an early grave. i know no matter what i say here will make no difference to your mind set and i would not try and force my way of thinking on you and i would hope that you would not do the same to anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
                              the way i look at things are we are only here for a short time so i am not going to worry myself about conspiracies and my image being viewed by people.because i was always told that worrying leads to nothing but an early grave. i know no matter what i say here will make no difference to your mind set and i would not try and force my way of thinking on you and i would hope that you would not do the same to anyone else.
                              Rest assured, I have no power to force anybody to do anything. But I value my personal freedom and we have to defend our rights by making a stand for personal liberty and against big government. Always consider Martin Niemoller's words of wisdom

First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a communist;
                              Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a trade unionist;
                              Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew;
                              Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak out. (Pastor Martin Niemoller, 1946)
                              Camouflage

Comment

Camo Was I talking to you today in Grafton St ?
                                They are watching me

Comment

Working...
                                X