immigration...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jembo View Post
    It's got so bad in the Uk that a large number.and I mean thousands of illegals are now living in garages,sheads and even tents. Thousands of them want to return home but the border agency can't deport them because they destroyed their documents and can't prove what counties they came from. The agency maintain it would be against their human rights and would give them grounds to claim compensation. It's cheaper to let them stay.
    great get out........i am amazed to the point of hair pulling......that the pc brigade was ever allowed to rear its stupid head in any country....they will ruin their own childrens future............
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      great get out........i am amazed to the point of hair pulling......that the pc brigade was ever allowed to rear its stupid head in any country....they will ruin their own childrens future............
      They have already done that,quinner.
      I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
      Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

I feel very sad for the people who came here full of hope and ended up sleeping in the street or in gardens

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
          They have already done that,quinner.
          yes, i fear..........well, that was their right....and they used it......

and they will make sure nobody tries to undo.......

i think we have become an asylum............

Comment

yes, i fear..........well, that was their right....and they used it......

and they will make sure nobody tries to undo.......

i think we have become an asylum............
            Bang on the nail!!
            I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
            Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
              I feel very sad for the people who came here full of hope and ended up sleeping in the street or in gardens

yes bigby.....that happend to many irish lads in england.....

there is an imbalance in every situation....and some poor people can't cope with it.....there is also the people who take advantage of others...they are in all societies....but it is so much easier when people are away from home, and desperate......

i have slept rough myself....as a young 16 year old.....but that was only me.....going from place to place......when i joined the army in birmingham...

i was cold, skint, and only had two slices of bread and butter for the previous 4 days......that is what you got in the sally anne......

but i had spirit....sadly a lot of people lack that....

Comment

I don't think most people emigrate to fleece the government of the country they go to....for most people, it's probably just because they see a better way....the same as Irish people felt during the famine years, and later.......the way many British people now feel about going "down under" or retiring to Spain.....they just want what they see as a better quality of life.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                  I don't think most people emigrate to fleece the government of the country they go to....for most people, it's probably just because they see a better way....the same as Irish people felt during the famine years, and later.......the way many British people now feel about going "down under" or retiring to Spain.....they just want what they see as a better quality of life.

most people in this world, are working people.....

but there are many who would not work, if there was another way to live.....

that applies to all societies.....but as immigrants....there are more oppertunities to fiddle...because of their non established background in the host countries....

unfortunately it is only the government who are blind to these activities.....

and the racist screamers have ensured that they will do nothing about it...

i have worked for 51 years and paid all my dues......and if anybody thinks i should be satisfied that somebody can come here and get twice as much as me.....

is living in cloud cuckoo land.....i am certainly not happy even if the people born here get it....

i have had not one brass farthing off any government in my life.....

what i recieve in pension, and nhs......is what i have paid in.......

Comment

gordon brown, has said in a speech.....he wants british jobs for british workers...........racist or patriot...??????
                    Populist..
                    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                      Populist..
                      one failed, the other, probably will......not so popular then...

Comment

Let us not forget that India was taked by Britain and when the invader left it guarenteed a British ( I hate that word) passport for Indian people. I am irish and never needed one - just crossed the pond like you quinner - arnt you and me grand - we are pink coloured people, not brown or black

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
                          Let us not forget that India was taked by Britain and when the invader left it guarenteed a British ( I hate that word) passport for Indian people. I am irish and never needed one - just crossed the pond like you quinner - arnt you and me grand - we are pink coloured people, not brown or black
                          does my freckles not count...?????

i don't get what being black or white means.........

us white people killed more of ourselves than any other colour......

Comment

England oversaw the famine in Ireland

Comment

her for 44 years and in a loty of cases made to feel shite

It would appear to me that the Us, Canada, OZ etc accept people from other lands and welcome them, unlike a lot here in tghe UK

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
                                her for 44 years and in a loty of cases made to feel shite

It would appear to me that the Us, Canada, OZ etc accept people from other lands and welcome them, unlike a lot here in tghe UK
                                my three kids and their mother are english.....no problem.......too busy getting on with life to take notice of any other shoite..

of course my posh english accent, may have helped....

my present partner is a bit dodgy though....i think cornwall wants independance.....

Comment

Working...
                                X