immigration...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
    we in the uk are going through the worst recession in memory..

yet, we have only lost a 100,000 jobs....

but, the main victims are the young people......surely if we keep allowing adult immigrants into the country.....this will never be sorted out...

is this right......????
    Guess this all comes from having a commonwealth............the sins of the fathers and it all coming home to roost.

Same here but not as bad....................anyone from a commonwealth coutry has more points than a paddy for instance.
    What keeps a lot of people from emmigrating here is the coooooooooooooooooooooold,,,,,,,,,,but with this global warming how long will it last ....lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by tolka1 View Post
      Guess this all comes from having a commonwealth............the sins of the fathers and it all coming home to roost.

Same here but not as bad....................anyone from a commonwealth coutry has more points than a paddy for instance.
      What keeps a lot of people from emmigrating here is the coooooooooooooooooooooold,,,,,,,,,,but with this global warming how long will it last ....lol.
      it is the eu immigrants that are taking the jobs...mainly..

it is also happening in ireland........that is their own fault for buying the empire news every sunday....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

it is the eu immigrants that are taking the jobs...mainly..

it is also happening in ireland........that is their own fault for buying the empire news every sunday....
        Just remember something quinner................big business(capitalism) doesnt give a fiddlers whats its name about you or anyone else in britain.
        Their agenda is simple......Get as much as you can for as little as you can as quick as you can and dont give a ballix about anyone else.
        THAT MY FINE FEATHERED FRIEND IS THE NATURE OF CAPITALISM and anyone who thinks differently is nuts in the head.
        True capitalists(and i know many) dont have a country .they are goverened by a dollar,excuse me pond,euro or whatever and dont give a flying fluck about you or yours.

Comment

Just remember something quinner................big business(capitalism) doesnt give a fiddlers whats its name about you or anyone else in britain.
          Their agenda is simple......Get as much as you can for as little as you can as quick as you can and dont give a ballix about anyone else.
          THAT MY FINE FEATHERED FRIEND IS THE NATURE OF CAPITALISM and anyone who thinks differently is nuts in the head.
          True capitalists(and i know many) dont have a country .they are goverened by a dollar,excuse me pond,euro or whatever and dont give a flying fluck about you or yours.
          i have never asked anybody to give a flying feck about me........and i don't ever expect them to.....

they should give a flying feck about themselves and their family....like i do...

that is life.....i am not a beggar......and if people want to be billionairs.....the best of luck to them......jealousy is not in my life.....

everything i have i worked for........and i have more than i need.....life is a doddle......off the reservation......

Comment

• Who is on a reservation?.............not me buddy......i am as free as a bird and always have been.
            Nobody dictates to me.......as regards jealousy ...not a jealous bone in my body........if you want to kill yourself working? fill your boots.....not me.

When i wore a suit there were yrs i cant remember.
            I am presently helping out a young , self made multi- millionaire and he asked me "how do you do it"?,,,,,, and i said"you mean the way i am and my attidude"...........".Well i will tell you,life is short enjoy yourself because one day you will wake up, if you are lucky and say, what the hell happened"?

Well my good friend with his australian buddy(self made millionaire) took off last week on their motorcycles from banff alberta to mexico with their mots and he keeps in touch with this old paddy as i keep his project going and he can enjoy himself..

Life is short.

Comment

Who is on a reservation?.............not me buddy......i am as free as a bird and always have been.
              Nobody dictates to me.......as regards jealousy ...not a jealous bone in my body........if you want to kill yourself working? fill your boots.....not me.

When i wore a suit there were yrs i cant remember.
              I am presently helping out a young , self made multi- millionaire and he asked me "how do you do it"?,,,,,, and i said"you mean the way i am and my attidude"...........".Well i will tell you,life is short enjoy yourself because one day you will wake up, if you are lucky and say, what the hell happened"?

Well my good friend with his australian buddy(self made millionaire) took off last week on their motorcycles from banff alberta to mexico with their mots and he keeps in touch with this old paddy as i keep his project going and he can enjoy himself..

Life is short.

well, i am so pleased you are happy......your posts don't alway show that......

what i do know......if you took all the money in the world, and shared it out equally......in twenty years we would all be poor, and probably starving.....

as very few would go to work.......

Comment

well, i am so pleased you are happy......your posts don't alway show that......

what i do know......if you took all the money in the world, and shared it out equally......in twenty years we would all be poor, and probably starving.....

as very few would go to work.......
                My posts show reality not dreams............i never said to share equally........read the post............if YOU want to kill yourself working? fill your boots.............but dont tell me that I have to.

I,ll wager that i have taken more chances than you or your ilk ever have as the kid from glasnevin was never afraid of having a go. No soft job for for me.made a bundle ,lost a bundle but still the same guy without government assistance. t.y.
                i just point out what is wrong(in my opinion) with the system which has nothing to do with my personal situation.

Comment

My posts show reality not dreams............i never said to share equally........read the post............if YOU want to kill yourself working? fill your boots.............but dont tell me that I have to.

I,ll wager that i have taken more chances than you or your ilk ever have as the kid from glasnevin was never afraid of having a go. No soft job for for me.made a bundle ,lost a bundle but still the same guy without government assistance. t.y.
                  i just point out what is wrong(in my opinion) with the system which has nothing to do with my personal situation.
                  i am happily retired......living off the fat of my backside....it is not my fault that i come from a long line of irish millionaires....and i came to the uk....so iwouldn't have to share it.....

what would i know about hardship......i'm just a lazy fat barsteward.....

Comment

• marie,

i totally agree with you , one of the moderators should step in and stop this kind of behaviour before it goes any further.
                    in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

• yep its a little more than slaggin'!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner
                        i was invited to have a drink in the sinn fein club on the falls road in 1990...

i declined because i was going home that weekend......shame really, i may have met you there......
                        Dont think so in those days.

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner
                          you have to answer that question yourself......

i don't have authority over the british armed forces....

whatever you see me as, that is your choice....but my irish passport is the same as yours.......or is it ?????????
                          i dont carry an irish passport as i have lived here most of my life,raised my kids here,availed of the great benefits that we have,pay my taxes here as i would hope any ex-pat would do in their adopted country including britain.

I am a canadian citizen who carries one passport,canadian..........although i am entitled by birth to more, my allegiance is to the country that i live in(as long as it doesnt go against certain principles that i believe in) and that should go for everyone else who left home and earned their living in another country like me.

Comment

i dont carry an irish passport as i have lived here most of my life,raised my kids here,availed of the great benefits that we have,pay my taxes here as i would hope any ex-pat would do in their adopted country including britain.

I am a canadian citizen who carries one passport,canadian..........although i am entitled by birth to more, my allegiance is to the country that i live in(as long as it doesnt go against certain principles that i believe in) and that should go for everyone else who left home and earned their living in another country like me.
                            If that works for you and you are happy with that thats good!! --- for you .

I am a permanent resident in Australia and when She becomes a republic I will surrender my Irish passport for in my eyes it would be an insult to my heritage to do so before that point

Comment

• Guys I have gone thro the last collection of posts, deleted some and moderated some......these posts arent helpful in anyway to our policy of showing respect to each other. If you have any questions regarding your post either gone or amended pls pm me.

Comment

• Originally posted by spudseamus View Post
                                If that works for you and you are happy with that thats good!! --- for you .

I am a permanent resident in Australia and when She becomes a republic I will surrender my Irish passport for in my eyes it would be an insult to my heritage to do so before that point
                                Fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X