immigration...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• immigration...

david cameron has said, that he wants to cut down immigration from countries outside the eu...to protect british jobs.....is he a racist......or a patriot..???
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    david cameron has said, that he wants to cut down immigration from countries outside the eu...to protect british jobs.....is he a racist......or a patriot..???

gordon brown, has said in a speech.....he wants british jobs for british workers...........racist or patriot...??????

Comment

A realist & politician.
      I believe in.......

Comment

Originally posted by Curious Girl View Post
        A realist & politician.

europes most successfull export..........is jobs to the far east..

Comment

well it could be seen either way..but....if they don't have a bunch of new job starts available how the heck can they let immigrants in? in times when the economy is bad immigration should be restricted.....I know canada limits the number of new immigrants with a specific number allotted to each country based on previous demand..the time we came it was at the start of canadas worst recession and the minister for immigration told us during our interview they would only be allowing 22 families from ireland in....and those 22 families would have to prove they could support themselves for 5 years without looking to the canadian government for any kind of help..

i don't think actually he's being racist...i think he's being sensible.

Comment

most people in the western world.......hate their next door neighbour...

Comment

thats a blanket statement there quinner who pissed in your cornflakes hehehe i absolutely love my neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                thats a blanket statement there quinner who pissed in your cornflakes hehehe i absolutely love my neighbors.
                it is the other half then....i am speaking about, towns, cities, counties, streets, even countries.....

poor people, hate rich people, rich people hate even richer people,,,,,,some people, even hate newspapers and politicians.......

but everybody loves me.........

Comment

hey thats just cos lady kathy dresses you up feeds you and makes you smell nice hehee

I dont think everyone hates everyone else......resents a bit might be more apt a description lol

Comment

hey thats just cos lady kathy dresses you up feeds you and makes you smell nice hehee

I dont think everyone hates everyone else......resents a bit might be more apt a description lol
                    i have just made kathy her dinner......while she sits there playing on her ds, and watching the telly....

yes, mostly resentment........but hate is still a big issue around the world.....

Comment

yea well you know what they need to grow up and get a life......time spent in resentment is time lost..

My opinion is.....and here i go sticking my neck out again......if the irish at home worked even half as industriously as the irish abroad..ireland would be an amazing force to deal with......and they should get their fingers out and stop resenting their neighbors...and that goes really for everyone everywhere

Comment

yea well you know what they need to grow up and get a life......time spent in resentment is time lost..

My opinion is.....and here i go sticking my neck out again......if the irish at home worked even half as industriously as the irish abroad..ireland would be an amazing force to deal with......and they should get their fingers out and stop resenting their neighbors...and that goes really for everyone everywhere

maybe the eu thought it produced the promised land..........with mountains of loaves and fishes.......

but like all stupid dreams......it is time to wake up........

Comment

I don't think it's as straightforward as the notion that immigrants "take" jobs
                          from nationals and therefore immigration should be restricted- I think a lot of immigrants take jobs that the rest of the population perhaps wouldn't consider doing, because they're menial and poorly paid with unsociable hours- for instance, all the carers who did such a sterling job looking after my mum in the last few years of her life were African or West Indian. It's probably always been the same over the years, like when the Irish and others went off to America or Britain. And Britain has always relied heavily on immigrant workers in professions like nursing.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                            I don't think it's as straightforward as the notion that immigrants "take" jobs
                            from nationals and therefore immigration should be restricted- I think a lot of immigrants take jobs that the rest of the population perhaps wouldn't consider doing, because they're menial and poorly paid with unsociable hours- for instance, all the carers who did such a sterling job looking after my mum in the last few years of her life were African or West Indian. It's probably always been the same over the years, like when the Irish and others went off to America or Britain. And Britain has always relied heavily on immigrant workers in professions like nursing.
                            yes, no problem....i believe in immigration when a country needs workers....and we have to allow in people with certain skills.....

but youth unemployment is at crisis levels.......and we are in recession.....and we have so many illegals here...

for the sake of the next generation.......we not only should do something...we must do something...

gordon brown said he would.........david cameron, said he would.....

well, david....for fecks sake get on with it.......

it is no longer a discussion point.....it is an imperative....

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                              yes, no problem....i believe in immigration when a country needs workers....and we have to allow in people with certain skills.....

but youth unemployment is at crisis levels.......and we are in recession.....and we have so many illegals here...

for the sake of the next generation.......we not only should do something...we must do something...

gordon brown said he would.........david cameron, said he would.....

well, david....for fecks sake get on with it.......

it is no longer a discussion point.....it is an imperative....
                              It's got so bad in the Uk that a large number.and I mean thousands of illegals are now living in garages,sheads and even tents. Thousands of them want to return home but the border agency can't deport them because they destroyed their documents and can't prove what counties they came from. The agency maintain it would be against their human rights and would give them grounds to claim compensation. It's cheaper to let them stay.
                              I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                              Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Working...
                              X