Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes...but im just presenting options with suggestions hehehe

Comment

• Manaford and Rick Gates are turning themselves in later today....seems theres also a third unknown will too.......the beginning of the end?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        yes...but im just presenting options with suggestions hehehe
        LOL.....I wasn't think of you as you are just an outsider....

I was thinking about there being no calls to change their systems......

You are more entitled to speak your piece that Obama was when he interfered with the Brexit Referendum.......He should have kept his mouth shut as is normal for a sitting President......

But, somebody forgot to tell him how a President should behave.....
        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• you know what.....Its not just political..i think the norm now all over is everything goes or anything.....empathy, care, respect...all gone out the window..not only with politicians but everyone......and whatever meds the world is on has created people who dont really care......george orwell got it right didnt he

Comment

• Release from Special Counsel:

Paul J. Manafort, Jr., 68, of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, 45, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.

The case was unsealed today after the defendants were permitted to surrender themselves to the custody of the FBI. Read the indictment here.

Comment

• we are watching history in the making today...i think watergate might just end up being a small little speck compared to this

Comment

you know what.....Its not just political..i think the norm now all over is everything goes or anything.....empathy, care, respect...all gone out the window..not only with politicians but everyone......and whatever meds the world is on has created people who dont really care......george orwell got it right didnt he
                LOL....Joe Quinn doesn't care either......

I just interest myself with what Politicians do for the people in their Countries.....The rest is neither here nor there......

I talk to my sister in law quite often.....She went to the USA, the wife of an American Serviceman.....They split up and then she went to College there....She now teaches in a University in California......She is very happy there........

Maybe all the moaners live outside the USA...lol

Comment

• dont think so ...theres loads of moaners there too hahahaa..they need to moan louder though..

Comment

dont think so ...theres loads of moaners there too hahahaa..they need to moan louder though..
                    I don't believe many moan about what politicians in other Countries.....

They are entitled to comment about those that they pay for.....

Comment

• or on those who are robbing them blind.....see another one bit the dust today .......interesting times

Comment

or on those who are robbing them blind.....see another one bit the dust today .......interesting times
                        If they have or may have any affect on my lifestyle.....please let me know.....

I am very busy at the moment reading about corruption in Canada,,,,,

Comment

• which one hahhaaa....post the link

Comment

Release from Special Counsel:

Paul J. Manafort, Jr., 68, of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, 45, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.

The case was unsealed today after the defendants were permitted to surrender themselves to the custody of the FBI. Read the indictment here.
                            Oh how the mighty fall.....
                            We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

which one hahhaaa....post the link
                              LOL...I do not get my information off the internet.....

I have read many books about corruption.......But, they were all written about people after they were actually found guilty......

The Media is having a great time.....I do hope they will create another million jobs......Just like the million created under Trump's presidency......

I can't wait for him to sort out these one-sided Trade Deals.....Then I will be talking about him..........That is what he is there for......

Regarding the Russians,,,,I have lived all my with the threat of Russia hanging over my Head......If any American President gets friendly with that Country, they will be my Hero........

Comment

• you cant escape corruption....its everywhere from time of beginning lol....money power religion politics....are breeding grounds for it..no place escapes.

Yes how the mighty fall eh......wonder how mr teflon man will shrug this off hahhaa...

Comment

Working...
                                X