X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    same as above.
    Flat cap....?
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      Flat cap....?
      Keep all dem flas away from polling stations.....oil hang garlic outside mine te make sure.
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
        Keep all dem flas away from polling stations.....oil hang garlic outside mine te make sure.
        So you now haver your own Polling Station......Be careful or the'll put Garlic on your Stake...
        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
          So you now haver your own Polling Station......Be careful or the'll put Garlic on your Stake...
          My own poll station indeed......although it it wasn't misused on this occasion.....too many were....caused by political ignorance.

The typical British household has nearly £13,000 of consumer debt , a report reveals today.

It is owed on credit cards , personal loans and hire purchase agreements and is up £1,117 in a year – the biggest annual increase since 1997.

Total unsecured lending to *families – which excludes mortgages – now stands at £350billion. That is well above the £209billion peak of nine years ago before the worldwide financial crisis, says the TUC study.

The findings follow Bank of England figures that show spending on credit cards and loans rose 10 per cent, or £1.9billion, in November, the fastest rise for 11 years.

As a share of household income, consumer debt is now 27.4 per cent.
          We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Working...
          X