No announcement yet.

Attack on London Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw what seems to be a video of the Police taking down three terrorists....

My reaction is....I want to go and give those Policemen a big hug.......

Corbyn wants to give medals to Terrorists.....If that man gets elected as leader tonight.....My reaction will be to go and spew up....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      Just saw what seems to be a video of the Police taking down three terrorists....

Corbyn wants to give medals to Terrorists.....If that man gets elected as leader tonight.....My reaction will be to go and spew up....
      Walked down that street many times.....My first wife's best Friend lived in Clink Street.....The used to drink in the Catholic Club in nearby Union Street.....I got barred for.......

Comment

There are thousands more to take their place so you will spend the rest of your life hugging policemen

Comment

Yes, you were sure there were five attackers.........Strange how some people believe themselves and other unreliable sources.....I am pleased you broke my last post up.....Saved me reading all your tripe...Now no more moans about me not reading your posts as I have clearly explained why I don't read them....
          Take it or leave it.
          We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
            There are thousands more to take their place so you will spend the rest of your life hugging policemen
            In between trees.

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
              If they kill more Terrorists.....I will gladly make hugging Policemen my favourite hobby.......

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                Take it or leave it.
                Always have done...But don't despair as I believe your tales about Council Estate tenants are very popular with your readers.....
                Last edited by quinner; 08-06-2017, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Always have done...But don't despair as I believe your tales about Council Estate tenantsare very popular with your readers.....
                  whatever

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                    Five jihadi terrorists shouting 'this is for Allah' have reportedly killed seven people and left dozens injured in a horrific rampage around two locations in central London. The men, described as being 'of Mediterranean origin', mowed down up to 30 people with a white van (top right) - which is thought to be a B&Q vehicle - hurtling across London Bridge at 50mph on Saturday night. One person has been killed at London Bridge - and one of the casualties is reportedly a police officer. At least 20 people have been taken to six hospitals across London. Attackers then began 'randomly stabbing' revellers with 12-inch hunting knives in the nearby Borough Market area of bars and restaurants in what authorities described as terrorist incidents. Londoner Geoff Ho (right, inset), who was reportedly stabbed at the Southwark Tavern, was pictured staggering in the street with a bleeding neck wound. Medics wheeled away injured people on stretchers (centre) while crying people wrapped in foil blankets were evacuated from the 'horrific' scene as police widened the area around London Bridge that was cordoned off (bottom left).
                    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
                    Your very Post...LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X