Isis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jembo View Post
    Look like he was not interested in martyrdom and the virgins. He had to go crying for his mother.
    Off wit eze head !!!!! or eze mickey.........
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      Off wit eze head !!!!! or eze mickey.........
      It's all a big laugh to these jokers, calling themselves The Beatles and The Pompey boys.Well organised gangs trained and prepared before going out. How long were they planning jihad before Isis was formed and how many other gangs are waiting the call to arms? Seems they went out for battle inoculation before doing it here.
      I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
      Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

It's all a big laugh to these jokers, calling themselves The Beatles and The Pompey boys.Well organised gangs trained and prepared before going out. How long were they planning jihad before Isis was formed and how many other gangs are waiting the call to arms? Seems they went out for battle inoculation before doing it here.
        They need twatting....the lot of them. Don't let them back in....is what I say....They have forfeited their right to live here.....costing us a fortune in hardware etc.....and we don't want that scum blocking up our prisons....while being well fed and watered, as they spread jihad among others....fuk them out, that's it.

Comment

• Might be a by-election coming up in the caliphate....

Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• Gob shytes...

On January 27, 2020, ISIS released a new audio speech by its spokesman Abu Hamzah Al-Qurashi, produced by its media arm Al-Furqan and distributed on social media. Al-Qurashi delivers a defiant message: ISIS is not only surviving – despite declarations by consecutive US presidents that it was finished – but it is also expanding its war against its enemies and that war now spans the globe.
            Notable in the speech was Al-Qurashi’s declaration of war on Israel, calling on ISIS factions in the Sinai and Syria to attack it and urging Muslims to thwart the US peace plan referred to as the “Deal of the Century.” Urging ISIS fighters to step up their attacks, he called on Muslims everywhere to “emigrate” and join the ISIS branch nearest them.
            THE CHANGE OF ISIS strategy under the orders of the new leader Abu Ibrahim al-Hashemi al-Quraishi resembles the decision of Osama bin Laden and his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri, after the demise of al-Qaeda in Afghanistan by the end of 2001, to play the Palestinian card and attack Israeli and Jewish targets.
            (TJP).

Comment

• Tjp =
              us declares new isis leader ‘global terrorist’ regional experts say isis was never completely defeated, and its fighters are still operating, using different methods.the us state department said in a statement on tuesday, march 17 that amir muhammad sa’id abdal-rahman al-mawla, the new head of isis, would be declared a specially designated global terrorist.

Comment

• he`ll have a sore neck looking for drones.....
                in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

• Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                  he`ll have a sore neck looking for drones.....
                  LMAO...he'll have a worse sore head if one gets him

Comment

LMAO...he'll have a worse sore head if one gets him
                    Nowhere to hide, “that’s the way to do it”

Comment

Nowhere to hide, “that’s the way to do it”
                      Yeah....Play with fire and gonna get burned

Comment

Yeah....Play with fire and gonna get burned
                        Only a matter of time. He’s forked.

Comment

Working...
                        X