Government Crime: Naked Body Scanners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    Well bring on the scanners....I lost 10lbs hehehehe 20 more to go and i'll give them photos hehehe save them scanning
    That's all very well, Helen.

But these scanners show colour so you'll have to make sure that the collar and cuffs match!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Patch View Post
      "I'm also the only one in my family and in my extended family who did not get the Swine flu. "

Rashers THEY are only lulling you into a false sense of security. THEY will get you when you lease expect it, yer a marked man ye know.

Woe betide us when the New World Order Founding Farters take over.

Comment

• This is how Captain Methane, a member of the New World Order Secret Police, spreads Antharax amongst the audience.

Comment

• You know, after the shoe bomber, they made us take off our shoes. Now, this underwear thing, could be a real problem. I wonder if mothers of terrorists tell their kids to wear clean underwear in case something great happens.-

"There's talk now we may have to go through these full body scanners, which would allow T.S.A. screeners to see us, not exactly naked, but close enough that every time Curious Girl goes to the airport, there's going to be a line of guys in blue polyester blazers running to their posts.
          Attached Files

Comment

• California

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), the FBI, and the CIA want to see who is best at catching perps. So a rabbit is released into the forest, and each of them has to catch it.
            The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After months of extensive investigation, they conclude that rabbits do not exist.
            The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads, they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit.
            The LAPD goes in. They come out two hours later, dragging a bruised mountain lion behind them. The mountain lion's yelling, "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!"

Comment

Working...
            X